NY, I Love You Movie Trailer = LOVE TODAY!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KERCHIIINGAAA !!!

WOW, what with this film, and Love Today also being used in the film 'My Best Friend's Girl'

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16367

and Grace Kelly in 'What Happens In Vegas'

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14901

Meeks should be making a nice bit in Royalties :naughty:

...and that's without the tv shows (particularly 'reality' ones) using the Maestro's music for background - well in the UK at least.

When Rain is released they could use it over here for the Weather forecasts :sneaky2:

They couldn't pick a better song!:cool: Anyway, this movie looks amazing! I want to see it so badly! and what a cast, wow!!:shocked:

KERCHIIINGAAA !!!

When Rain is released they could use it over here for the Weather forecasts :sneaky2:

Hahahaha!!!!! :lmao: You mean everyday?:naughty:

Melanie thanks for the post:thumb_yello:

The film seems interesting and there are good actors !I like Natalie Portman and Orlando Bloom !

I need to see it !

I second that, it does seem like a good film

KERCHIIINGAAA !!!

:roftl::roftl: this damn weather is driving me nuts, thats without 3 boys that are fed up with being stuck indoors!

If you havn't seen Paris Je T'aime yet, see it! NY is going to be like it, 5 minute short films:punk:

Natalie Portman and Orlando Bloom rock my life man:wub2: aaaaaaaannnd

Shia Labeouf is a hottie! There are several others who are amazing:naughty: I like how creative this project is... imagine how hard it is to fit a story ( a love story no less) into a 5 minute segment! wooooooo

Oooh!

I didn't see the page because it's not working for me (I think it's because I'm doing too much stuff) but when you said it's like 'Paris, Je T'aime', I got excited.:wub2: I saw an exclusive screening of that in 2006.:thumb_yello:

I'm just worried it won't be as good, mostly because there's way more big name actors in it. Maybe it'll be distracting?

Do you think they'll do other cities, like 'London, I Love You', or 'Berlin, Ich Liebe Dich'?