Showing again, Somerset House!

RAK1

Just thought I would let everyone know, for the newbies who haven't seen it or anyone else who wants to see it again.

Thursday, 28th August, ITV1 (UK) 11.40pm. Vodaphone Summer Series from last year with Mika.

This is the one with Alan Cumming interveiwing him, and our very own Babs seen at the front dancing! Worth seeing for that alone.

Not to be missed!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I would let everyone know, for the newbies who haven't seen it or anyone else who wants to see it again.

Thursday, 28th August, ITV1 (UK) 11.40pm. Vodaphone Summer Series from last year with Mika.

This is the one with Alan Cumming interveiwing him, and our very own Babs seen at the front dancing! Worth seeing for that alone.

Not to be missed!

since i cant watch itv i'll watch the vids on myspace, i didint know you could see babs in them!

Not to be missed!

This is great, because I recorded it last time but something was wrong with the disc!!!

Now I can record it again!!!!!

Not to be missed!

I can’t believe I missed Somerset House last summer!:boxed:

I was in London but went home the day before the gig; I didn’t know about it because I was such a bad fan!:blink:

I loved to watch the recordings so much, I'll never forget Mika's face when the audience is singing back to him and Alan Cummings is such a lovable person too!:wub2:

Not to be missed!

Rose thanks for posting this, i've never seen it - really looking forward to watching:thumb_yello:

Not to be missed!

by Babs, do u mean mika♥:wink2: (refering to the 'who's mika? thread) or the actual user babs?

I can’t believe I missed Somerset House last summer!:boxed:

I was in London but went home the day before the gig; I didn’t know about it because I was such a bad fan!:blink:

I loved to watch the recordings so much, I'll never forget Mika's face when the audience is singing back to him and Alan Cummings is such a lovable person too!

Oh Sienna that was such bad luck!!:thumbdown:

You are right though that the moment when we all sing back (was it Grace Kelly??) Mika's face was AMAZING. It was the first time that I noticed that happening, and he was obviously touched.

It was one of those magical moments, when he noticed that he was making it (well that is how i interpret it)

by Babs, do u mean mika♥:wink2: (refering to the 'who's mika? thread) or the actual user babs?

She means the lady who goes to gigs pretending to be babspanky :naughty: so that Mika's cover remains intact here on MFC, of course...

profilepic502_1.gif

There you go:wink2:.

Small but really sweet! Lucky you!:wub2:

Oh Sienna that was such bad luck!!:thumbdown:

You are right though that the moment when we all sing back (was it Grace Kelly??) Mika's face was AMAZING. It was the first time that I noticed that happening, and he was obviously touched.

It was one of those magical moments, when he noticed that he was making it (well that is how i interpret it)

Magical moments! So true!:wub2:

I already did, last year. :wink2: It's in the archive.

Thanks Mika:wink2:

I cannot tell you how many times I've watched that video.Mika+Alan Cumming+the ringmaster costume+his face at Grace Kelly=priceless:wub2:

Of course, this was the early days of my fandom,now I'm subdued:mf_rosetinted: