The infamous Mikagasmics, part 16!

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can handle every pic... but when there's a pic of Mika with mask.. oh man.. :mf_lustslow: especially that gold one and the feathery one (from the confessions vid! :wub2: )

Yes,he does look amazing with mask:wub2:...I'll see if I can find some and post it :wink2:

wow! sexy!

:floor:

tsssk! Where is your share in this thread actually? :sneaky2:

Yes,he does look amazing with mask:wub2:...I'll see if I can find some and post it :wink2:

Oooh yeah! Another mask-lover!

If you want me to faint again you just have to find another mika-with-mask pic! :naughty: But please, go ahead! :mf_rosetinted:

Oooh yeah! Another mask-lover!

If you want me to faint again you just have to find another mika-with-mask pic! :naughty: But please, go ahead! :mf_rosetinted:

This is all I found for now

fjsl.jpg

Hope you like it!

But I'll find more later,cos I know I have more mask pics :wink2:

This is all I found for now

fjsl.jpg

Hope you like it!

But I'll find more later,cos I know I have more mask pics :wink2:

Thaaaaaaaaaaank you!

Yeah I love that one! And I love the vid that comes with this party! :drool:

That's actually the only vid in which I saw Mika-with-mask moving!! :wub2:(hmm I'm not so good on Youtube...) How I wish I saw that in real life! :blush-anim-cl:

but... but i don't even have a photobucket account:no:

i'll go to other threads then:tears:

<leaves thread>

Thaaaaaaaaaaank you!

Yeah I love that one! And I love the vid that comes with this party! :drool:

That's actually the only vid in which I saw Mika-with-mask moving!! :wub2:(hmm I'm not so good on Youtube...) How I wish I saw that in real life! :blush-anim-cl:

You're very welcome :huglove:

Hmmm,neither am I good on YT...:naughty: but oh well.

I love it when he wears masks,his face gets some another expression and he does look a bit mistique...and sexy...mmm...:wub2:

Hi dearest MFC-friends :wub2:

Thanks a lot for thinking of me earlier in this thread. I've missed a important part of the old thread I guess, because of my not planned holiday in Hotel Hospital.

Like Jose said I didn't want to come online tonight. Had a BAD day, really... Weekend was great, they let me go home till Sunday-evening and I've enjoyed my time being at home. Spend some money on trollbeads, won some objects on ebay and most important of all, was together with my most beloved ones: My dear parents, friends and of course all my little pets.....I wouldn't have thought 4 years ago that there ould come a day that I missed my Chickens when lying in hospital....Didn't know a chicken could be such a sweet pet. It isn't mikagasmic and totally off topic but I want to post a picture of my cute Constance, the sweetest chicken on earth:wub2:

241454887_5_HrLj.jpeg

She deserves a notification here too, she's with me every now and then when I'm at home posting in my fav thread...She likes mikagasmics too:thumb_yello:

60421977_5_rI6h.jpeg

I'll quit posting my pets here, there are too muc of them:mf_rosetinted:

To continue on today....it was hell. I'm feeling totally unwell now, hot and cold in the same moment, cold sweat, sickness and puking, pain, no air, the feeling that my lungs are filled with crap and I am not able to get it out of there....Got oedema and feel like an elephant and also quite irritating: I can't get the sleep, haven't slept normal for more than one week now....

But enough of this: I am back:mf_rosetinted:

You're very welcome :huglove:

Hmmm,neither am I good on YT...:naughy: but oh well.

I love it when he wears masks,his face gets some another expression and he does look a bit mistique...and sexy...mmm...:wub2:

Whoa, really, you are the first one who actually thinks the same about Mika and Masks like me! :wub2:

Yeaaaah I found a drooling-over-Mika-with-mask-pics-partner!!! :punk:

Noeoeoekie noekie noekie!! :huglove:

forchick.jpg

Hi dearest MFC-friends :wub2

Thanks a lot for thinking of me earlier in this thread. I've missed a important part of the old thread I guess, because of my not planned holiday in Hotel Hospital.

Like Jose said I didn't want to come online tonight. Had a BAD day, really... Weekend was great, they let me go home till Sunday-evening and I've enjoyed my time being at home. Spend some money on trollbeads, won some objects on ebay and most important of all, was together with my most beloved ones: My dear parents, friends and of course all my little pets.....I wouldn't have thought 4 years ago that there ould come a day that I missed my Chickens when lying in hospital....Didn't know a chicken could be such a sweet pet. It isn't mikagasmic and totally off topic but I want to post a picture of my cute Constance, the sweetest chicken on earth:wub2

241454887_5_HrLj.jpeg

She deserves a notification here too, she's with me every now and then when I'm at home posting in my fav thread...She likes mikagasmics too:thumb_yello

60421977_5_rI6h.jpeg

I'll quit posting my pets here, there are too muc of them:mf_rosetinted:

To continue on today....it was hell. I'm feeling totally unwell now, hot and cold in the same moment, cold sweat, sickness and puking, pain, no air, the feeling that my lungs are filled with crap and I am not able to get it out of there....Got oedema and feel like an elephant and also quite irritating: I can't get the sleep, haven't slept normal for more than one week now....

Anouk, you made it back, I missed you :huglove:. Sounds like you had a terrible day. Is it getting worse :blink: ?

Constance looks really sweet. Must be a real good girl if she likes the mikagasmics.

266778082531268e74febzh5.jpg

HELLO ANOUK! :huglove:

I wish so much that you'll recover fast! I'm so sorry to hear that you're not well :sad:

Your pets are sooo cute! I really like them,they're very sweet :blush-anim-cl:

This one's for you

Sosweet.jpg

and I hope you'll be better and better in time!:wink2:

Can't you make one? :

Yeah, up you go! :mf_rosetinted No no please stay! I wub you! :wub2

nope:no: we don't have it in Turkey:mf_rosetinted: i can but i'm too lazy :naughty:

ok then, i'll miss you:tears:

i'm gone:bye:

*sets her profile to invisible mood,keeps lurking*:fisch:

Ah, poor thing *pats head*. You can stay if you want to.