The infamous Mikagasmics, part 16!

Mika4Life13

Hi dearest MFC-friends

Thanks a lot for thinking of me earlier in this thread. I've missed a important part of the old thread I guess, because of my not planned holiday in Hotel Hospital.

Like Jose said I didn't want to come online tonight. Had a BAD day, really... Weekend was great, they let me go home till Sunday-evening and I've enjoyed my time being at home. Spend some money on trollbeads, won some objects on ebay and most important of all, was together with my most beloved ones: My dear parents, friends and of course all my little pets.....I wouldn't have thought 4 years ago that there ould come a day that I missed my Chickens when lying in hospital....Didn't know a chicken could be such a sweet pet. It isn't mikagasmic and totally off topic but I want to post a picture of my cute Constance, the sweetest chicken on earth:wub2:

241454887_5_HrLj.jpeg

She deserves a notification here too, she's with me every now and then when I'm at home posting in my fav thread...She likes mikagasmics too

60421977_5_rI6h.jpeg

I'll quit posting my pets here, there are too muc of them:mf_rosetinted:

To continue on today....it was hell. I'm feeling totally unwell now, hot and cold in the same moment, cold sweat, sickness and puking, pain, no air, the feeling that my lungs are filled with crap and I am not able to get it out of there....Got oedema and feel like an elephant and also quite irritating: I can't get the sleep, haven't slept normal for more than one week now....

But enough of this: I am back

ANOUK !! Me and Carlota are here (at my house) . God we've been missing you !! We wish you WELL !! "If anything should happen I guess I wish you well" :wink2:(I not guess, I'm sure but alright) .

I'm feeling like crap cause you are feeling like crap . Lol ! (Carlota says "me too") . We love you ! :huglove:

Btw... Love the first pic . So cute ! :wub2:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah right,me too :un:

awesome, lets drool together!

liquidroomtokyodh4.jpg

:drool:

nope:no: we don't have it in Turkey:mf_rosetited: i can but i'm too lazy :naghty:

ok then, i'll miss you:tears:

i'm gone :be:

*sets her profile to invisible mood,keeps lurking*:fish:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo *more drama please* noooooooooooooooooooo please don't go! :tears:

by the way, where is the avatar with a pic of you...? I mean... Mika is nice too, but.. :fisch:

hey Anouk, aww dear, I am sorry to hear that you are in so much pain and all that grossness and unfun times you described. :huglove: You are so amazing to keep going through all of that, instead of just giving up and letting that consume you. <33

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo *more drama please* noooooooooooooooooooo please don't go! :tears:

by the way, where is the avatar with a pic of you...? I mean... Mika is nice too, but.. :fisch:

*your wish is my command mastah!*

but i have to:sad:

i don't deserve to be here:no:

if i say this one more time i'm gonna start to believe this:blink:

my avatar? oh you mean the dilekgasmics:das:

Ahaaa

I'm quite angry right now cos I'm trying to find MORE mask pics,and it seem like they...dissapeared! :sneaky2

Gosh I know, they're rare! It sucks! :thumbdown:

568d1303.jpg

*your wish is my command mastah!*

but i have to

i don't deserve to be here

if i say this one more time i'm gonna start to believe this

my avatar? oh you mean the dilekgasmics:das:

Aww, no you have to stay here to drool over pics! I know you can't resist! :das:

Yeah Dilekgasmics :lmfao: if that's the way you want to describe it...?! :mf_rosetinted: So where is it?

Thank you all:wub2: I always feel so welcome here!!! And Kaatje; Constance IS a really sweet girl, She grew up in my hands.....She was the one that liked to be cuddled most, so she has knew that. She is really domesticated, I can have het with me for hours. When I fall asleep when we're in my room she joins me, settles herself down next to me in my arms.... She is soooo sweet, I love all our chickies but she is special. In Dutch they call it Krielkippen, which means a sort of mini-chicken, a small version cick or whatever (my brain is on holiday or something, I'm too lazy to hink) but we call our chickens KROELkippen, which means cuddle-chickens....Only one different letter says it all....

Only one more off topic picture from me now...Meet Fritz, my belover Ferret (died two years ago, he was such a crazy but lovely animal!!)

6835405_500_500_hQqF.jpeg

Enough about chickens and pets for now... It is a great excuse cause I don't have my Mikapictures with me. But not in this thread....

I don't know if you allready know what's happening with me? They made a diagnose in 2004, said I suffered from sarcoïdosis AND a Common Variable Immuno Deficiency.... The chance to have this two diseases BOTH is such a small chance that it's in fact impossible.... It is now called a CVID with granulomateus inflammations.....In fact it's the same. Sarcoïdosis IS a granulomateuse inflammation, but in the case of sarcoïdosis they cannot tell why it appears. In my case these inflammations are caused by the CVID....It's very complicated, they cannot tell me very much right now. I have to undergo some nasty examinations, on Wednesday I have to go through another gastroscopia to examine my stomach and oesophagus (I thought a more easy word was gullet....) cause they are afraid I have a quite serious complication with my liver and/ or lungs ( portal or pulmonal hypertensia). And I have to see a lot of different doctors this week, and they all have to make their points in how to treat me..... There are already some important changes in my medications, but it takes weeks to know if this is the right painkiller for me or not. The first 1,5 week you've only got side effects and those are not very nice....I have to give it a try, be patient again. But it's hard.....

And on days like this, when everything takes too much of me, it is a bit TOO hard.....But than I log in on here and there you are, my beloved Mikagasmic friends with their extremely nice collections:wub2:

Thank you all:wub2: I always feel so welcome here!!! And Kaatje; Constance IS a really sweet girl, She grew up in my hands.....She was the one that liked to be cuddled most, so she has knew that. She is really domesticated, I can have het with me for hours. When I fall asleep when we're in my room she joins me, settles herself down next to me in my arms.... She is soooo sweet, I love all our chickies but she is special. In Dutch they call it Krielkippen, which means a sort of mini-chicken, a small version cick or whatever (my brain is on holiday or something, I'm too lazy to hink) but we call our chickens KROELkippen, which means cuddle-chickens....Only one different letter says it all....

Only one more off topic picture from me now...Meet Fritz, my belover Ferret (died two years ago, he was such a crazy but lovely animal!!)

6835405_500_500_hQqF.jpeg

Enough about chickens and pets for now... It is a great excuse cause I don't have my Mikapictures with me. But not in this thread....

I don't know if you allready know what's happening with me? They made a diagnose in 2004, said I suffered from sarcoïdosis AND a Common Variable Immuno Deficiency.... The chance to have this two diseases BOTH is such a small chance that it's in fact impossible.... It is now called a CVID with granulomateus inflammations.....In fact it's the same. Sarcoïdosis IS a granulomateuse inflammation, but in the case of sarcoïdosis they cannot tell why it appears. In my case these inflammations are caused by the CVID....It's very complicated, they cannot tell me very much right now. I have to undergo some nasty examinations, on Wednesday I have to go through another gastroscopia to examine my stomach and oesophagus (I thought a more easy word was gullet....) cause they are afraid I have a quite serious complication with my liver and/ or lungs ( portal or pulmonal hypertensia). And I have to see a lot of different doctors this week, and they all have to make their points in how to treat me..... There are already some important changes in my medications, but it takes weeks to know if this is the right painkiller for me or not. The first 1,5 week you've only got side effects and those are not very nice....I have to give it a try, be patient again. But it's hard.....

And on days like this, when everything takes too much of me, it is a bit TOO hard.....But than I log in on here and there you are, my beloved Mikagasmic friends with their extremely nice collections:wub2:

Fritz is SUCH a wonderful name...:wub2:

To be honest,I've never heard for CVID,but it sure doesn't sound good!:no:

Gosh,I dunno what can I tell,except that I'm really worried for your condition! Do you maybe know when will you be better? And how long are you going to stay in hospital,or how long is it all going to take?

Even more examinations :thumbdown: I'm sorry to hear that it takes this long before those side effects subside.

Really have to go now, but I'm happy to see you here again. Maybe tomorrow? :huglove:

naamloos.jpg

I'm off too!! it's effing late again! :naughty:

Keti, how do you say goodnight in Serbian? :biggrin2:

Well,

night night

Weltrusten!

:huglove:

cap302.jpg

It's "laku noć" !! :biggrin2:

well then - laku noć!!:bleh::wink2: see you tomorrow!