The infamous Mikagasmics, part 16!

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiii Mafaaa and Carlota!! Having fun together?

We are . :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you all. I always feel so welcome here!!! And Kaatje; Constance IS a really sweet girl, She grew up in my hands.....She was the one that liked to be cuddled most, so she has knew that. She is really domesticated, I can have het with me for hours. When I fall asleep when we're in my room she joins me, settles herself down next to me in my arms.... She is soooo sweet, I love all our chickies but she is special. In Dutch they call it Krielkippen, which means a sort of mini-chicken, a small version cick or whatever (my brain is on holiday or something, I'm too lazy to hink) but we call our chickens KROELkippen, which means cuddle-chickens....Only one different letter says it all....

Only one more off topic picture from me now...Meet Fritz, my belover Ferret (died two years ago, he was such a crazy but lovely animal!!)

6835405_500_500_hQqF.jpeg

Enough about chickens and pets for now... It is a great excuse cause I don't have my Mikapictures with me. But not in this thread....

I don't know if you allready know what's happening with me? They made a diagnose in 2004, said I suffered from sarcoïdosis AND a Common Variable Immuno Deficiency.... The chance to have this two diseases BOTH is such a small chance that it's in fact impossible.... It is now called a CVID with granulomateus inflammations.....In fact it's the same. Sarcoïdosis IS a granulomateuse inflammation, but in the case of sarcoïdosis they cannot tell why it appears. In my case these inflammations are caused by the CVID....It's very complicated, they cannot tell me very much right now. I have to undergo some nasty examinations, on Wednesday I have to go through another gastroscopia to examine my stomach and oesophagus (I thought a more easy word was gullet....) cause they are afraid I have a quite serious complication with my liver and/ or lungs ( portal or pulmonal hypertensia). And I have to see a lot of different doctors this week, and they all have to make their points in how to treat me..... There are already some important changes in my medications, but it takes weeks to know if this is the right painkiller for me or not. The first 1,5 week you've only got side effects and those are not very nice....I have to give it a try, be patient again. But it's hard.....

And on days like this, when everything takes too much of me, it is a bit TOO hard.....But than I log in on here and there you are, my beloved Mikagasmic friends with their extremely nice collections

Well . . . you can we say . We hope some medic can find a way to make you better . We miss you so much here, when you're not here and we feel so sad when you're so bad that you can't even get in here ! :tears:

Fritz is just BEAUTIFUL ! :wub2:

I'm off too!! it's effing late again!

Keti, how do you say goodnight in Serbian? :biggrin2:

Well,

night night

Weltrusten!

:huglove:

cap302.jpg

Bye Jose ! =)

LOL sexy pick there Dilek!! :roftl: :roftl:

i know i know:mf_rosetinted:

i wore my shirt on my bathing suit when it was wet, the result wasn't impressive:roftl:

I gotta go now too...see you all tomorrow,hopefully!

i2.jpg

Sweet dreams,girls! :huglove:

night keti!

:bye:

ANOUK !! Me and Carlota are here (at my house) . God we've been missing you !! We wish you WELL !! "If anything should happen I guess I wish you well" :wink2:(I not guess, I'm sure but alright) .

I'm feeling like crap cause you are feeling like crap . Lol ! (Carlota says "me too") . We love you ! :huglove

Btw... Love the first pic . So cute ! :wub2

Hi both!! I've been tinking of you today, hope you're having a great time together!!! Be innocent, just like I told you on msn, and everything's gonna be okay:thumb_yello:

Fritz is SUCH a wonderful name...:wub2

To be honest,I've never heard for CVID,but it sure doesn't sound good!:no

Gosh,I dunno what can I tell,except that I'm really worried for your condition! Do you maybe know when will you be better? And how long are you going to stay in hospital,or how long is it all going to take?

I won't be better in the way that it's over.....I have a chronic illness till I die. My entire life cause I got it from my birth..... Whatever, I know that they can cure me, but they are trying their best to make my life easier. That this boring life is over, the life of going in and out the hospital, living from infection to infection.....If I can do a bit more what I want, if I'll have some more energy and more air than it's okay with me. I'll be te happiest girl of all!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Even more examinations :thumbdown I'm sorry to hear that it takes this long before those side effects subside.

Really have to go now, but I'm happy to see you here again. Maybe tomorrow? :huglove

naamloos.jpg

I'll try to come back tomorrow, you know that:thumb_yello:

Sleep well everyone who's leaving! Night night, sweet dreams and take care!!!

See you back tomorrow!!!:huglove:

oh I was impressed :das:dilektable mountains :naughty:

:lmfao:

no mountains:no:

it's all padded bra:roftl:

anyway i'm off (for a while) too.

so bye if there is still someone:blink:

oh I was impressed :das: dilektable mountains :naughty:

:lmao::das:

You always cheer me up in here, how I hate it that I have to leave....:tears:

I'll be back, tomorrow might be a great time:naughty:

Sleep well, night night and sweet dreams!

:huglove:

Hi both!! I've been tinking of you today, hope you're having a great time together!!! Be innocent, just like I told you on msn, and everything's gonna be okay:thumb_yello:

I won't be better in the way that it's over.....I have a chronic illness till I die. My entire life cause I got it from my birth..... Whatever, I know that they can cure me, but they are trying their best to make my life easier. That this boring life is over, the life of going in and out the hospital, living from infection to infection.....If I can do a bit more what I want, if I'll have some more energy and more air than it's okay with me. I'll be te happiest girl of all!!!:mf_rosetinted:

I'll try to come back tomorrow, you know that:thumb_yello:

Sleep well everyone who's leaving! Night night, sweet dreams and take care!!!

See you back tomorrow!!!:huglove:

We are being very innocent . :mf_rosetinted:

See you tomorrow so . Kisses darling ! :wink2::huglove: