• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Partypoopers, that's what we are! :roftl::roftl:

:roftl: that's mean... but i like it :bleh:

and i'm glad that stuff is gone

but Mika's shade is still on his album cover or..whatever is that ...

(i do like his songs tho')

Partypoopers, that's what we are!

partypoopers, Mika mafia.....whatever :mf_rosetinted: lol

Now who else can we b*tch about....hahahahahaha :roftl:

:roftl: that's mean... but i like it

and i'm glad that stuff is gone

but Mika's shade is still on his album cover or..whatever is that ...

(i do like his songs tho')

Yeah it's weird! I hope we haven't killed his dream of following his idol..... and I DO like his songs, but it was everything else that was bordering on plagiarism, IMO........

But go Simone, just do it in your OWN style......... :thumb_yello:

wooooooooooooooooahh!! I didn't see that!! man, that IS too much :bash: I wonder how'd he feel to be sued by his idol? :fisch:

You didn't? Well, I wouldn't worry about all those things he put on his myspace, but the Mika's shape on his album cover is something you have to ask the owner's permission.

He's even wearing multiple watches. :roftl:

This guy has a lot of nerve, or is really naive.

The watches! I didn't noticed them!:roftl:

oh wow, yeah! although when you google his name, not much comes up so I don't think he has one, yet.............:naughty:

He's not popular, yet. At least I think so. Haven't heard him on the radio nor seen his video on tv yet, not even heard his name excet onto a couple of articles on the web, so I guess he's still a sort of wannabe..

Greta, go stalk the Italian forum:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah Greta, go stalkering cause I'm not allowed to enter:roftl:

I'm warning him and talking to him on MSN right now (yeah. really, don't ask me how:boxed:), and he really can't speak English. He told me he deleted everything (as you typed here already) and that he doesn't want to do any harm to anyone (at least, I think that's what hes trying to say, as he uses sentences wich are grammatically incorrect:naughty:)

I'm warning him and talking to him on MSN right now (yeah. really, don't ask me how:boxed:), and he really can't speak English. He told me he deleted everything (as you typed here already) and that he doesn't want to do any harm to anyone (at least, I think that's what hes trying to say, as he uses sentences wich are grammatically incorrect:naughty:)

Oh my...so he's just naive, huh? :boxed:

He's not popular, yet. At least I think so. Haven't heard him on the radio nor seen his video on tv yet, not even heard his name excet onto a couple of articles on the web, so I guess he's still a sort of wannabe..

Yeah Greta, go stalkering cause I'm not allowed to enter

a wannabe? :roftl: poor guy, lol. Yeah, he'll be huge and we'll be the first to say "I criticised him for copying Meeks" :naughty:

What did you do now?

yeah, that's what I was wondering.....:naughty:

I'm warning him and talking to him on MSN right now (yeah. really, don't ask me how), and he really can't speak English. He told me he deleted everything (as you typed here already) and that he doesn't want to do any harm to anyone (at least, I think that's what hes trying to say, as he uses sentences wich are grammatically incorrect)

mwohahahahahahaha

Awh, I don't think I saw ye!! :tears: I was with tauruslady and wolfs_cry over towards yer right, but in the 2nd row....I was chatting with Meg and Rose earlier, but we must've missed each other!

a wannabe? :roftl: poor guy, lol. Yeah, he'll be huge and we'll be the first to say "I criticised him for copying Meeks" :naughty:

yeah, that's what I was wondering.....:naughty:

mwohahahahahahaha

Awh, I don't think I saw ye!! :tears: I was with tauruslady and wolfs_cry over towards yer right, but in the 2nd row....I was chatting with Meg and Rose earlier, but we must've missed each other!

Damn, that always happens, well we have an excuse for a next gig then:roftl:

This text is new on his MySpace. Perhaps someone can give us a better translation than freetranslation.com!

In these days, browsing in the web, I noted that I am a lot the persons that talk about myself and of my individual… some fans of Mika have open Blog and Forum to care and I am happy! I receive much mail and the thing does myself large pleasure. They talk about me and of my song in Holland, in England, in America and in a lot other parts of the world. I do not be ashamed to write myself that also I have moved and I began to cry like a baby, when I knew that someone has absolutely been based on a Fans Space dedicated me. I am pleased, who knows if a day the large one (and I hold to specify us, SOLE), Mika, will listen to the mine "QDM". What is secure it is that it will be alone and ONLY thanks you if the mine it sets to music it will be able to go ahead. In Italy it is difficult to emerge. I send my pieces to the record labels but is very difficult that take you in consideration serious. I am convinced that thanks to your support, riuscirò to carry out something of incredible. Thanks of heart to all those who supported me, to those that they are supporting me and to those that they will do it.

With l' soul, gladly and with everything me same, a thanks large at least how much l' universe.

Your Simone xxxxx

In questi giorni, curiosando nel web, ho notato che sono molte le persone che parlano di me e del mio singolo… alcuni fans di Mika hanno aperto Blog e Forum a riguardo ed io sono felicissimo! Ricevo molta posta e la cosa mi fa grande piacere. Parlano di me e della mia canzone in Olanda, in Inghilterra, in America e in molte altre parti del mondo. Non mi vergogno a scrivere che mi sono anche commosso e ho cominciato a piangere come un bimbo, quando ho saputo che qualcuno ha addirittura fondato un Fans Space dedicato a me. Sono contentissimo, chissà se un giorno il grande (e ci tengo a specificare, UNICO), Mika, ascolterà la mia “QDM”. Ciò che è sicuro è che sarà SOLO ed ESCLUSIVAMENTE grazie voi se la mia musica potrà andare avanti. In Italia è difficile emergere. Io invio i miei brani alle etichette discografiche ma è molto difficile che ti prendano in considerazione seriamente. Sono convinto che grazie al vostro supporto, riuscirò a concretizzare qualcosa di favoloso. Grazie di cuore a tutti coloro che mi hanno sostenuto, a quelli che mi stanno sostenendo e a quelli che lo faranno.

Con l’anima, con il cuore e con tutto me stesso, un grazie grande almeno quanto l’universo.

Vostro Simone xxxxx

oooh wow!!! I'm interested in this part:

Sono contentissimo, chissà se un giorno il grande (e ci tengo a specificare, UNICO), Mika, ascolterà la mia “QDM”.

I'm really happy, and hopefully one day the great (and may I specify, the ONLY) Mika, will listen to my song

:fisch:

This text is new on his MySpace. Perhaps someone can give us a better translation than freetranslation.com!

I'm trying:

In these days, browsing the web, I noticed that lots of people are talking about me and my single… some Mika fans even created a blog and a forum about me and I'm so happy! I'm getting many emails and I'm glad of it. They're talking about me and my single in Holland, England, in America and in many other parts of the world. I'm not ashamed writing that I was so touched and started crying like a baby, when I came to know that someone even created a fan space dedicated to me. I'm very happy, and who knows if one day the great (and I want to underline, THE ONLY), Mika, will listen to my "QDM".

What's for sure is that it will be thank to you only, if my music will go on. It's hard to break through in Italy. I'm sending my tracks to record companies but it's very hard for them to take you seriously. I'm sure that thanks to your support, I'll be able to make something fab.

Thanks from the deep of my heart to those who have supported me so far, those who still are, and those who will.

With my soul, my heart and with all myself, a big thank you at least as big as the universe.

Your Simone xxxxx

I'm trying:

In these days, browsing the web, I noticed that lots of people are talking about me and my single… some Mika fans even created a blog and a forum about me and I'm so happy! I'm getting many emails and I'm glad of it. They're talking about me and my single in Holland, England, in America and in many other parts of the world. I'm not ashamed writing that I was so touched and started crying like a baby, when I came to know that someone even created a fan space dedicated to me. I'm very happy, and who knows if one day the great (and I want to underline, THE ONLY), Mika, will listen to my "QDM".

What's for sure is that it will be thank to you only, if my music will go on. It's hard to break through in Italy. I'm sending my tracks to record companies but it's very hard for them to take you seriously. I'm sure that thanks to your support, I'll be able to make something fab.

Thanks from the deep of my heart to those who have supported me so far, those who still are, and those who will.

With my soul, my heart and with all myself, a big thank you at least as big as the universe.

Your Simone xxxxx

:shocked: Really?

(and btw...yes dear...there's only ONE Mika! :mf_rosetinted:)