HSM's (High School Musical) thread

babuccia

I watched High School musical's 1st part about week ago and now i'm totally crazy about it,lmao. i want to see the second part too, and i really need to get it! And soon i'll go to cinema to watch the part 3! (on october,tho)lol

So.. If you like HSM or some of the actors in it you are really welcome here!

Zac Efron

a687ec8e8cd0.jpg

Vanessa Anne Hudgens

fd24de8e0417.jpg

Ashley Tisdale

efcb32b220f7.jpg

Lucas Grabeel

0f52675da457.jpg

Corbin Bleu

1d7f795606ed.jpg

Monique Coleman

20cb4bda9639.jpg

0bbf104a230a.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Corbin Bleu is soooooooooooooooo hooooooooot!!!!:mf_lustslow::naughty:

:roftl: My fave are Lucas and Zac :das: lmao But i love them all' date='lol

oooWAAAH!

it's zac efron x 10 XD jk. I used to like the movie but i dont like what it has become.

What?:naughty:

I love the second movie!...I like them all, can't wait to see the third movie! I always wanted to see Troy and Gabriella break up, i like Gabriella but i don't know...that would be great xD

I havent seen second yet:thumbdown: hahahahahahaha.. really?:roftl: but i heard on the trailer that vanessa says that she got to go.. :blink:

I havent seen second yet:thumbdown: hahahahahahaha.. really?:roftl: but i heard on the trailer that vanessa says that she got to go.. :blink:

You have to! I prefer the second movie than the first one...when Gabriella sings "Gotta go on my own way" makes me cry... awww

Yeah, Gabriella...you gotta go :mf_rosetinted:

Troy and Sharpay are a good couple!

i want to see the second part too, and i really need to get it! And soon i'll go to cinema to watch the part 3! (on october,tho)lol

Second one is soooo much better than first one!

I heard two songs from the third movie and i can say that the movie gonna be brill. Can't wait!

By the way, i'm the fan of Sharpey Evans :mf_rosetinted: She rocks!

Second one is soooo much better than first one!

I heard two songs from the third movie and i can say that the movie gonna be brill. Can't wait!

By the way, i'm the fan of Sharpey Evans :mf_rosetinted: She rocks!

damn! i want to see it!!!

And i cant wait for third movie too! it will be huge!:mf_lustslow:

Forget Zac (well, not completely, I mean LOOK at him :naughty:) LUCAS IS THE MAN FOR ME!!!

I am a fan of his hats (and Troys tongue. Honestly, he has a really perfect tongue!)

FINALLY!!! I LOVE LUCAS TOO!:wub2: maybe we can share him.. :fisch: lmao

hahaha, tongue?:naughty:

I love HSM!!! I was such a loser and actually learned the dance moves to 'We're All In This Together' then my exams got in the way and then Mika came out :naughty: But I still like it. I'm so going to watch the third one when it comes out :bleh:

No share. All mine

Yeah, his tongues gorgeous. Its all pink and perfectly shaped. Like this one ->:bleh:

Oh no!!! :sneaky2:

:roftl:

I love HSM!!! I was such a loser and actually learned the dance moves to 'We're All In This Together' then my exams got in the way and then Mika came out :naughty: But I still like it. I'm so going to watch the third one when it comes out :bleh:

Danika!! At least you like hsm, sarah hate it!:thumbdown:

And i dont think thats dumb.. its pretty cool couse i love that dance!

I didn't knew that the 3rd movie will be in theatres this 24th of October... the same day as Saw V

(sorry hsm i'm going to watch saw v first)

hehe, are you Saw's fan?:naughty:

Yeah, but i'm also a HSM fan... i know it's weird, both are great movies, but i prefer the non-romantic bloody movie, lol

Hahaha, that's ok!:roftl: Tho Saw is one of the horror movies that i just cant watch! It makes me :puke: all those blood.. sorry:blush-anim-cl:

I like more serious horror films, i'm really fan of movies like that:naughty:

Hahaha, that's ok!:roftl: Tho Saw is one of the horror movies that i just cant watch! It makes me :puke: all those blood.. sorry:blush-anim-cl:

I like more serious horror films, i'm really fan of movies like that:naughty:

I understand! When i saw the escene of the first Saw movie where the Dr. Lawrence cuts his leg i was going to die, but these movies makes you appreciate life, hahaha, but don't worry, i'll watch HSM 3 :mf_rosetinted:

I understand! When i saw the escene of the first Saw movie where the Dr. Lawrence cuts his leg i was going to die, but these movies makes you appreciate life, hahaha, but don't worry, i'll watch HSM 3 :mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha.. well my brother and sister like them and once my brother watched one part.. i think it was fourth and there was a scene about girls hair erm, i guess they were something in and she almost lost her head:blink:

*creeps*

i cant wait for the part 3 :yay:

Hahaha.. well my brother and sister like them and once my brother watched one part.. i think it was fourth and there was a scene about girls hair erm, i guess they were something in and she almost lost her head:blink:

*creeps*

i cant wait for the part 3 :yay:

Ahh, yeah, poor girl! It was painful! But i like that kind of moments when you think "Hurry up or she will die!" and there's a clock, lol.

It will be kickass! Please, i wanna see Troy and Gabriella break up *cross fingers*

Ahh, yeah, poor girl! It was painful! But i like that kind of moments when you think "Hurry up or she will die!" and there's a clock, lol.

It will be kickass! Please, i wanna see Troy and Gabriella break up *cross fingers*

hahahaha.. yeah, he should try other girls too:roftl:

hahahaha.. yeah, he should try other girls too:roftl:

Me :mf_rosetinted:

I mean, if they break up, it'll be an unexpected scene! Although i know there's gonna be a LOT of disappointed fans, but i don't give a f*ck about them, i wanna see them break up! (How sick! xDDD)

Me :mf_rosetinted:

I mean, if they break up, it'll be an unexpected scene! Although i know there's gonna be a LOT of disappointed fans, but i don't give a f*ck about them, i wanna see them break up! (How sick! xDDD)

Hahaha.. you should go to premiere with a big poster that you want them to brake up:roftl: