HSM's (High School Musical) thread

babuccia

They were the only ones who came over to our bit. Zac was there but he left after 2 minutes to go to the toilets inside haha (but I don't like him anyway so I didn't mind) Lucas wasn't there :thumbdown: which I wasn't happy about cus he's my favorite

:tears:

he's my fave too:wub2:

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't decide if I prefer 2 or 3...what's your fave?? I love 2 so much but I love 3 as well coz i love how Troy and Gabriella grow as a couple but the whole thing is so emotional too!! and the music is amazing in both!!

Ha ha :naughty: Tbh I haven't got a clue. Like, I like the whole summer thing going in 2, but the third one is really sweet... But the songs in 2 are really good.. But then again so are the one's in 3. Tough decision :naughty:

Ha ha :naughty: Tbh I haven't got a clue. Like, I like the whole summer thing going in 2, but the third one is really sweet... But the songs in 2 are really good.. But then again so are the one's in 3. Tough decision :naughty:

I know it's a really tough decision!! I love the first one too but not as much-I think I'm in love with Troy and Gabriella as a couple tho!!can i have this dance-beautiful!:mf_lustslow:

I know it's a really tough decision!! I love the first one too but not as much-I think I'm in love with Troy and Gabriella as a couple tho!!can i have this dance-beautiful!:mf_lustslow:

Yeah I used to really like the first one the most, but then I realised the songs are better (and there are more of them) in the second and third one. Yeah they're sweet. Though I like Troy the most :wub2::wub2:

2>3>1 :thumb_yello:

and um...

RYAN:wub2:

Oh and both Troy and Gabriella really bug me. they should cut them outta the film in my opinion :naughty:

This is my alarm tone I've had on my phone for about a year now....

(seriously hahah)

The number of times I've woken poor Celine up by singing this nice and loudly when she's stayed at mine haha.....

Edited by -Jennie-

and um...

Oh and both Troy and Gabriella really bug me. they should cut them outta the film in my opinion :naughty:

(seriously hahah)

The number of times I've woken poor Celine up by singing this nice and loudly when she's stayed at mine haha.....

Then what's the point of the film if you cut out Troy and Gabriella :rolls_eyes:

Ah yes that annoying song that always seems to get stuck in my head thanks to you two :doh:

and um...

(seriously hahah)

I like Ryan the best as well :wub2:

Then what's the point of the film if you cut out Troy and Gabriella :rolls_eyes:

Ah yes that annoying song that always seems to get stuck in my head thanks to you two :doh:

They should at least have killed them off in the end or something :thumbdown:

You love it really :naughty: Thank you for the liiiight thank you for the dayyyy gonna get up every mornin' stand up proud to sayyyy I'M HAA-AA-PPYYYY oh can't you seeeee? My life's care free cus I'm HAPPY :naughty: I love to annoy you :blush-anim-cl:

You love it really :naughty: Thank you for the liiiight thank you for the dayyyy gonna get up every mornin' stand up proud to sayyyy I'M HAA-AA-PPYYYY oh can't you seeeee? My life's care free cus I'm HAPPY :naughty: I love to annoy you :blush-anim-cl:

haha I just watched that clip it's so funny and so cute-he's super talented! I love Sharpay too although I still love Troy and Gabriella, it wouldn't be the same without them! What's your fave song from it?? :)

Like they're going to kill the two main characters in a Disney film :doh:

It's so sad that I can sing along to it when reading the lyrics *sigh*:naughty:

hey guys! Great thread :naughty:

WHY is this film so stigmatised???? I'm 24, and most of my friends laugh patronisingly when I say that I LOVE this film.... Okay, I haven't yet seen the 2nd or 3rd, but the first one:

The songs are soooooooo upbeat, pop, and catchy!

The actors are cute!

The dances are fabulous!

The story has a good message for young people.

Go HSM!!! :punk::wub2:

WHY is this film so stigmatised???? I'm 24, and most of my friends laugh patronisingly when I say that I LOVE this film.... Okay, I haven't yet seen the 2nd or 3rd, but the first one:

The actors are cute!

The dances are fabulous!

Oh my God Niamh me too-I'm way too old for HSM but I love it soooo much :) 2 and 3 are way better than the first one-seriously go get them they are just AMAZING!! I can't decide which one I prefer but it's probably 3, the music is gorgeous in it :) Happy Birthday by the way ;):punk:

The actors are cute!

The dances are fabulous!

I know right! I do media at university and we actually study this film as a good example of movie-making :naughty:

Oh my God Niamh me too-I'm way too old for HSM but I love it soooo much 2 and 3 are way better than the first one-seriously go get them they are just AMAZING!! I can't decide which one I prefer but it's probably 3, the music is gorgeous in it Happy Birthday by the way ;):punk:

haha, great!

Ooh I must check out the others...though i've heard that 2 isn't that good, but I'll have to watch them :thumb_yello:

I know right! I do media at university and we actually study this film as a good example of movie-making :naughty:

Oooh that's interesting!!! I didn't think that'd be generally accepted as good movie-making, just cos (stupid :naughty:) people are so ignorant about it.... That's cool!!

Oh my God so jealous, would love to get to study it haha I'd totally ace it in an exam

hahahahahaha :lmao:

YAY:punk:I'm excited to hear what u think of it:thumb_yello:

So, I'm watching it; I don't like it as much as the first one, but I have to say I'm enjoying it....I'm just at the baseball game part, with the "I Don't Dance" song.... BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!

So, I'm watching it; I don't like it as much as the first one, but I have to say I'm enjoying it....I'm just at the baseball game part, with the "I Don't Dance" song.... BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!

I was like that as well when I watched it the first two times. Then all of a sudden I decided I loved it :naughty:

Hey batter, batter, hey batter, batter swing!