MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Ok a new thread so you can add your names and things , also a little more structured as to the wheres and why and hows we do it :thumb_yello:

So the MFC Christmas party will happen on the the weekend of the 28th-30th November.

Date : 28th - 30th November

Main party date 29th

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have had an email back form Planet Hollywood. I have tried to cut and paste it but for some reason it doesn't want to play

Basically, we can have a provisional booking for 30 for 9:30 on Saturday 29th Nov (that is the only time available.)

They will hold the provisional booking for seven days then they would want 30% deposit and then final payment 56 days prior to the event ( I haven't worked this out exactly but it will be approx the end of September).

This basically means (on a booking of 30 people) a deposit of £225 with a balance of £525. This works out to £7.50 deposit each and £ 17.50 balance.

This is non refundable.

Therfore we have to decide if we are going for it.

If we are, I am happy to pay if people can pay me, either by paypal or by cheque.

We will need definate numbers in order to book.

Personally I think we should go for it. Although it is probably a bit of a pain to set up it would mean that it was all paid for in advance (apart from drinks) what do you all reckon?

K x

DEADLINE : 12/09/08 !!!!

Anyone else noticed that it's a Chrismas party and not a Christmas party?:naughty:Sorry, I'm such a sucker for detail :blush-anim-cl:.

Don't make Freddie aware of the fact he can't spell, the poor guy:mf_rosetinted: