MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Ha ha, it's Vicky and Monie, and we've got a couple of possibles to make a 4th, but maybe not after this, LOL!

I mignt just end up in the skip after all, ha ha ha!

:lmfao:

Oh i dont know , you could create some really cool party tricks rose :thumb_yello::roftl: How to get a double bed all to yourself :roftl:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just resurrecting the Good ol' days :fisch:

product-enlarged.jpg

1gdtr6.jpg

Anyone ?? :fisch:

Freddie i think you would totally suit the turkey outfit :lmfao: Stuff santa :roftl::roftl:

Am currently on a bus full of people, with an image of someone attempting to stuff Santa!!!

LOL!!!!!!

Hi folks. I will pm Fred and see if he can get this info into the first post.

I have had an email back form Planet Hollywood. I have tried to cut and paste it but for some reason it doesn't want to play:shocked:

Basically, we can have a provisional booking for 30 for 9:30 on Saturday 29th Nov (that is the only time available.)

They will hold the provisional booking for seven days then they would want 30% deposit and then final payment 56 days prior to the event ( I haven't worked this out exactly but it will be approx the end of September).

This basically means (on a booking of 30 people) a deposit of £225 with a balance of £525. This works out to £7.50 deposit each and £ 17.50 balance.

This is non refundable.

Therfore we have to decide if we are going for it.

If we are, I am happy to pay if people can pay me, either by paypal or by cheque.

We will need definate numbers in order to book.

Personally I think we should go for it. Although it is probably a bit of a pain to set up it would mean that it was all paid for in advance (apart from drinks) what do you all reckon?

Hi folks. I will pm Fred and see if he can get this info into the first post.

I have had an email back form Planet Hollywood. I have tried to cut and paste it but for some reason it doesn't want to play:shocked:

Basically, we can have a provisional booking for 30 for 9:30 on Saturday 29th Nov (that is the only time available.)

They will hold the provisional booking for seven days then they would want 30% deposit and then final payment 56 days prior to the event ( I haven't worked this out exactly but it will be approx the end of September).

This basically means (on a booking of 30 people) a deposit of £225 with a balance of £525. This works out to £7.50 deposit each and £ 17.50 balance.

This is non refundable.

Therfore we have to decide if we are going for it.

If we are, I am happy to pay if people can pay me, either by paypal or by cheque.

We will need definate numbers in order to book.

Personally I think we should go for it. Although it is probably a bit of a pain to set up it would mean that it was all paid for in advance (apart from drinks) what do you all reckon?

I will, ......