MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You will what?:naughty:

I did wonder............but I was in the middle of asking when the server crashed:naughty:

Kath and babs - have you met Shady before?

Yes, in Amsterdam, lovely Lady:wub2:

Kath can I pay you the whole amont next week? Then I know it's done.

Jesus, steady on Rose we haven't decided yet!:naughty:

But yes, to be honest, given that there isn't very long between the deposit and balance dates it would probably be eaiser to pay in one go but please don't start throwing money at me before I have had chance to set up a spread sheet!:roftl:

Jesus, steady on Rose we haven't decided yet!:naughty:

But yes, to be honest, given that there isn't very long between the deposit and balance dates it would probably be eaiser to pay in one go but please don't start throwing money at me before I have had chance to set up a spread sheet!:roftl:

Heh heh, sorry, just a bit excitable at the moment, as you would have gathered By the text I sent you earlier. Ha ha.

it seems someone booked a room for me!:naughty:

what else shall i know, my sweet kath?:bleh:

(a little update will be welcome!)

Hi Robi:wub2:

Well after initially looking as though Covent Garden Travelodge had hardly any availbilty I spoke to them on the phone, they did so quite a few of us (including you!) are booked into there.

We are pretty close to making a booking at Planet Hollywood, picadilly Circus, Christmas Menu, (£24.95) for 9 30 on the Saturday night:thumb_yello:

Robi, the menu...

Xmas Party Menu

Pumpkin Soup served with Warm Baguette

Or

Salad of Gravadlax, Sweet mustard and Dill Dressing

Traditional Roast Turkey, with Sage & Onion Stuffing, Roast Potatoes, Brussel Sprouts, Chestnuts, Buttered Carrots and Roasting Juice

Or

Grilled Salmon, Butter New Potatoes, Tomato Dressing & Olive Oil Herb Salad

Or

Braised Vegetables in a Pastry Case with a Spicy Tomato Sauce

Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce

Or

Mince Pies with Vanilla Ice Cream

Heh heh, sorry, just a bit excitable at the moment, as you would have gathered By the text I sent you earlier. Ha ha.

Indeed:naughty:

I think you are just getting excited about all those puddings!:naughty:

I can see babs as the turkey defo defo :naughty:

Now the pudding ... sariflor?? yes perfect :roftl:

Excuse me!! I know I'm a tad chubby now but that big round pudding is something else!! :roftl:

But if Bab goes as turkey I am happy to do the pudding :bleh:

Hi folks. I will pm Fred and see if he can get this info into the first post.

I have had an email back form Planet Hollywood. I have tried to cut and paste it but for some reason it doesn't want to play

Basically, we can have a provisional booking for 30 for 9:30 on Saturday 29th Nov (that is the only time available.)

They will hold the provisional booking for seven days then they would want 30% deposit and then final payment 56 days prior to the event ( I haven't worked this out exactly but it will be approx the end of September).

This basically means (on a booking of 30 people) a deposit of £225 with a balance of £525. This works out to £7.50 deposit each and £ 17.50 balance.

This is non refundable.

Therfore we have to decide if we are going for it.

If we are, I am happy to pay if people can pay me, either by paypal or by cheque.

We will need definate numbers in order to book.

Personally I think we should go for it. Although it is probably a bit of a pain to set up it would mean that it was all paid for in advance (apart from drinks) what do you all reckon?

I also reckon we should. It's high season for parties and any other place will have a similar booking system, so we'll have to fork out in advance ANYWAY.

At least like this we know that it's done, like you said.

I can paypal the money as soon as you need it.

Count me in!!

Excuse me!! I know I'm a tad chubby now but that big round pudding is something else!! :roftl:

But if Bab goes as turkey I am happy to do the pudding :bleh:

I also reckon we should. It's high season for parties and any other place will have a similar booking system, so we'll have to fork out in advance ANYWAY.

At least like this we know that it's done, like you said.

I can paypal the money as soon as you need it.

Count me in!!

fork out? :blink:

:naughty:

ciao sara, nice to see you!:thumb_yello:

hehe fork out is to pay, part with money, etc, etc... :roftl:

Nice to see you too! :wub2:. I am looking forward to seeing you again in Nov:punk:

yes...i remember 'someone' explaining it on MFC a loooooooooooong time ago!:naughty:

i really hope i can make it.........no way i'm missing Fd as Santa this time!:naughty:

And the mince pies, and the sprouts, LOL!

Ok, you canNOT be serious saying that brussels sprouts excite you :thumbdown::roftl:They are VILE!!!

And I am a mega vegetable lover, but sprouts are just the work of the devil.PFFFFF

yes...i remember 'someone' explaining it on MFC a loooooooooooong time ago!:naughty:

i really hope i can make it.........no way i'm missing Fd as Santa this time!:naughty:

Haha, yes, the "unmentionable" :roftl:.

And this time he's even wearing underwear!!! (FD that is)

Ok, you canNOT be serious saying that brussels sprouts excite you :thumbdown::roftl:They are VILE!!!

And I am a mega vegetable lover, but sprouts are just the work of the devil.PFFFFF

Haha, yes, the "unmentionable" :roftl:.

And this time he's even wearing underwear!!! (FD that is)

Sorry, I can't help it, I love sprouts!!!

Ever since I was a kid, always had a soft spot for them.

Sorry, I can't help it, I love sprouts!!!

Ever since I was a kid, always had a soft spot for them.

Good luck to the poor sods sharing the room with you that night :roftl::roftl:I can totally imagine the greenhouse gases in that room :naughty: