MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Ok, you canNOT be serious saying that brussels sprouts excite you :thumbdown::roftl:They are VILE!!!

And I am a mega vegetable lover, but sprouts are just the work of the devil.PFFFFF

Haha, yes, the "unmentionable" :roftl:.

And this time he's even wearing underwear!!! (FD that is)

yeah, great deal :naughty:

as far as i know (and i know little, poor me) the unmentionable does always wear underwear, mostly grey

:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just talked to my hubby,so I can finally say,LONDON,HERE I COME!!!!!

Can't wait to meet you all again!!!

Brilliant news! really looking forward to seeing you again............I am SO excited about this weekend!:naughty:

Just let me know when you want the money Kath and I shall

Paypal it to you!!

What happens if there are more than 30 of us - where would the others

go?

I am about to do a PM run Wendi and I will put the details in there:thumb_yello:

I emailed PH last night to ask what flexibility there will be on numbers as we are not very sure. However, I would imagine the answer will be very little. That is why I will PM all the 'yes' and 'maybes' and point out that they have seven days to decide. I think it will be difficult after that date (when we have paid the deposit ) to add people. As Sari says, central London, Saturday night, party season..............I think we are going to have to get our booking in now and that will be it really.:shocked:

Sorry, I can't help it, I love sprouts!!!

Ever since I was a kid, always had a soft spot for them.

Personally, I feel that this explains a lot:naughty:

I have booked a room at Travelodge Covent Garden!

Kath, please tell me how to do to pay you the money!

Great! Brilliant news. I do think CG Travelodge have a lot to thank us for.....mind you, they may not think that after the event!:naughty:

Has it been decided where the party is going to take place?

Yep, Planet Hollywood, Piccadilly Circus:thumb_yello:

I have booked a room at Travelodge Covent Garden!:pbjt:

Kath, please tell me how to do to pay you the money!:thumb_yello:

Wonderful Sienna, there will be more of us at Travelodge Covent Garden so it will be fun (even though I intend to sleep also :bleh:).

How are the people from abroad going to pay you Kath? It's fine with me, paying everything in advance. I do consider 9.30 pm a bit late for dinner, for the most people from abroad it will feel like 10.30 because of the time difference but the rest of PH sounds good to me. Are we able to go there early for a drink or something? And thanks again Kath, for arranging so much.

And people: please do not offer all of your Brussels sprouts to Rose, have some consideration with her Roomies! :bleh:

Wonderful Sienna, there will be more of us at Travelodge Covent Garden so it will be fun (even though I intend to sleep also .

How are the people from abroad going to pay you Kath? It's fine with me, paying everything in advance. I do consider 9.30 pm a bit late for dinner, for the most people from abroad it will feel like 10.30 because of the time difference but the rest of PH sounds good to me. Are we able to go there early for a drink or something? And thanks again Kath, for arranging so much.

And people: please do not offer all of your Brussels sprouts to Rose, have some consideration with her Roomies! :bleh:

It's ok Monie, I don't think she will make it past the nearest skip!:naughty:

Yes, 9 30 is a bit late, especially as it probably means we won't be eating till about ten and as you say, it will be an hour later for a lot of you:shocked: We will have to have an early supper earlier...or as Winnie the Pooh fans would call it, a snackeral:naughty:

You should by now have recieved a pm Monie explaining about paying.

If anyone has not recieved a pm from me or has any problems, just pm me:thumb_yello:

WOW got two payments already!:shocked::thumb_yello:

Hi Fred:thumb_yello:

Can I just make a point that I didn't think of...........if you are paying by paypal and your account does not reflect your forum name please let me know who you are in the little additional info box otherwise I will be a very confused Oldling:shocked::naughty:

WOW got two payments already!:shocked::thumb_yello:

Hi Fred:thumb_yello:

Can I just make a point that I didn't think of...........if you are paying by paypal and your account does not reflect your forum name please let me know who you are in the little additional info box otherwise I will be a very confused Oldling:shocked::naughty:

Yeh thats a good call on paypal !

Okies I added to the front post on this thread , Struggling with my IT skills today :naughty:

All looks great!

Lucky to get booked really with such short notice:thumb_yello:

Yeh thats a good call on paypal !

Okies I added to the front post on this thread , Struggling with my IT skills today :naughty:

All looks great!

Lucky to get booked really with such short notice:thumb_yello:

You certainly are, it looks like Beckar posted the post about Planet Hollywood:naughty:

Good job it is Friday me thinks!:naughty:

Ok, you canNOT be serious saying that brussels sprouts excite youThey are VILE!!!

And I am a mega vegetable lover, but sprouts are just the work of the devil.PFFFFF

:shocked: I love sprouts too.... :thumb_yello: So you don't have to give them all to Rose :roftl: And they are not the work of the devil... they are lurvely..... :lmfao:

Can't believe the sprout bashing ..... poor innocent little vegetables... lol

WOW got two payments already!

Hi Fred

Can I just make a point that I didn't think of...........if you are paying by paypal and your account does not reflect your forum name please let me know who you are in the little additional info box otherwise I will be a very confused Oldling

Well I know you've got mine now.... but I haven't a clue what my account says lol.... I barely ever use it.... well apart from buying silly things I don't need on ebay..... :)

Don't have the money and I don't like Planet Hollywood, so :thumbdown:

If I decide to come anyway I'll just see the people who dare to meet me in a not so ****ing fancy place :thumb_yello:

It will be hard to find a place everyone likes I think. Maybe you can join us for the snackeral Kath suggested, I think that's an excellent suggestion Kath :thumb_yello:. Can we have our snackeral in the Covent Garden restaurant? Ah, we will find a place.

Even with the PM I don't completely understand how to pay you but, I will figure it out with the help of my wizzkidboyfriend this weekend! :thumb_yello:

If I decide to come anyway I'll just see the people who dare to meet me in a not so ****ing fancy place :thumb_yello:

No Problem:thumb_yello:

About my earlier point.......I have only recieved two payments so far and already I am confused, I thought one was from Silver and it was from Sariflor...well, it begins with S:naughty:

It will be hard to find a place everyone likes I think. Maybe you can join us for the snackeral Kath suggested, I think that's an excellent suggestion Kath :thumb_yello:. Can we have our snackeral in the Covent Garden restaurant? Ah, we will find a place.

Even with the PM I don't completely understand how to pay you but, I will figure it out with the help of my wizzkidboyfriend this weekend! :thumb_yello:

No rush, we have a week!:thumb_yello: Yep...........snackerals will definately be needed!:naughty:

i'm sure if we pretend Becker under 16yrs that we could get 4 in a family room !!!

Havent got lots of money to spend so will have find supermarket !!!

another idea is that my uncle dont live too far so could stay @ his ??

Oh Kata!:roftl:

Just tell me where and when!:wub2:

Excellent idea! I hope the market is open! Saturday night!?:thumb_yello: