MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww, me knows :wub2: And you know I feel the same...

Yes, youdo that, come over like once a month? And practise, drink Mahou beer and eat yummy Spanish meals.

You know I would love that!!!

Sadly looks like Im going to be in USA with work .. sigh

SO ... YOU HAVE to come over here!! yup yup :punk:

You know I would love that!!!

Sadly looks like Im going to be in USA with work .. sigh

SO ... YOU HAVE to come over here!! yup yup :punk:

Oh no, not again!!! :thumbdown: Yes I do have to go over there, I want to so bad, you know. I'll try my best:thumb_yello:

Have to go now, have a date with our lovely Queenie and my gent:bleh: Chat soon I hope! :huglove:

Nooo dont go!!!!!

Sorry Im screwing everything up

tic tac? :naughty:

Listen I dont understand me ! you have no chance :roftl:

wrong :fish:

tic tac does not end in -eeever :thumbdown:

Beaver? :naughty: (sounds like beever) :wink2:

firstly i asked to roby the meaning of beaver...

second..... what does do a beaver in a saturday night????? :shocked:

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's Christmastime

There's no need to be afraid

At Christmastime, we let in light and we banish shade

And in our world of plenty we can spread a smile of joy

Throw your arms around the world at Christmastime

:wub2:

To Freddie!:clap::clap::clap:

Wouldn't it be fun if you Englishers could learn us some English Christmas carols at the party?:thumb_yello:

To Freddie!:clap::clap::clap:

Wouldn't it be fun if you Englishers could learn us some English Christmas carols at the party?:thumb_yello:

Oh yes - we could teach you:

"While shepherds washed their socks by night"

or

"We three kings of Liverpool are":roftl:

Oh yes - we could teach you:

"While shepherds washed their socks by night"

or

"We three kings of Liverpool are":roftl:

We three kings of Leicester Square

Selling ladies underwear

How fantasic no elastic

Selling them 2p a pair

:mf_rosetinted:

Ok Ok I can see this thread needs a little order:shocked:

Not sure where we are going to get that from then:naughty:

OK...............update on it's way.....but hang on, I had just better update my spreadsheet with todays numbers before I attempt to report!:naughty:

UPDATE

16 people paid so far.

Deposits in by Fryday please:naughty:

If anybody REALLY wants to come and fully intends to come but is struggling with meeting the deadlines for paying please do PM me. We have some funds available to help people out but you MUST and I stress MUST be in a position to pay the money eventually. We do not want to be in the position of having booked places which we will then have to pay for in full if the places aren't taken up. So please only book a place if you have every intention of coming.

Oh dear! I have just discovered a bit of a problem:shocked:

I have just loooked at my paypal account and realised that what you are paying is not what I am recieving. They obviously deduct a fee. Seems to be £1.05 taken off a UK payment of £25. 46p off a payment of £7.50 and £1.18 on a non uk payment of £25. Although these are small amounts...when multiplied by 30 - 40 people it would probably be quite a lot of money. What a pain in the ass:shocked:

I can't think about it tonight...too tired.....and clearly it would be silly to start asking people to send £1:shocked:

I have just loooked at my paypal account and realised that what you are paying is not what I am recieving. They obviously deduct a fee. Seems to be £1.05 taken off a UK payment of £25. 46p off a payment of £7.50 and £1.18 on a non uk payment of £25. Although these are small amounts...when multiplied by 30 - 40 people it would probably be quite a lot of money. What a pain in the ass:shocked:

I can't think about it tonight...too tired.....and clearly it would be silly to start asking people to send £1:shocked:

Yeah, you will be down about 30 quid at this rate. Maybe we can all give you a pound on the night?

Do you think it would be better to pay you on the day then? :S

Don't worry Kath, we will sort it:thumb_yello:

Do you think it would be better to pay you on the day then? :S

apart from the fact that I would have to pay £750 at the end of sept!:shocked::roftl:

Thanks for all your replies.............Laurel, I think it might get more confusing to be honest, it may be better to stick to the original plan then as bab says...I can have a little collecting bowl on the night and collect loose change from everyone:roftl: