MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Technically not, because if I say it's for my research for my project, they might even give me a day off. They should because I can also demand them to give me money to go off to London to interview you all, but I won't:roftl:

WOOHOO celb2023.gifhyper.gifcelb2015.gif

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you can come Ingie.... will be great to meet so many of you.... :)

That is if I don't sit in the corner, not talking to anyone, like a lemon, as per normal.... lol

I shall jump on you:mf_rosetinted:

I'm definately NOT able to come :tears: I just found out I have schoolexams from the 24th of November until the 1st of December:thumbdown::tears:

OH!:shocked: What a pain in the ass just when it was looking promising:shocked: That is really really bad luck:thumbdown:

Laurel was so looking forward to you jumping on her as well:naughty:

I'm definately NOT able to come :tears: I just found out I have schoolexams from the 24th of November until the 1st of December:thumbdown::tears:

Don't you just hate it when school gets in the way for stuff like that...Why are there always exams when you need to skip school? :naughty:

Exactly. You know what you are getting. No character....you could be anywhere but at least it is116.jpg clean. In Nimes my walls were covered in clown wallpaper:shocked:

My room in Nimes..............I think I should have got child rate!:roftl:

Dear Kath

have you spooken/written with Mirtilla about the hotel?

I know she texted or PM you yesterday :wink2:

ciao ciao

and see you soon :naughty:

Hi Allegra..............no.............maybe she just has my old number....or my phone does not always pick up texts when I am at home..........I will pm her:thumb_yello:

OH!:shocked: What a pain in the ass just when it was looking promising:shocked: That is really really bad luck:thumbdown:

Laurel was so looking forward to you jumping on her as well:naughty:

Yeah, but you know what sucks the most is that the classes below me are all done the 28th:mf_rosetinted: But maybe I have something stupid I do not have to learn for on the 1st or maybe I do not have any exams on the 1st! Let's pray:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, but you know what sucks the most is that the classes below me are all done the 28th:mf_rosetinted: But maybe I have something stupid I do not have to learn for on the 1st or maybe I do not have any exams on the 1st! Let's pray:mf_rosetinted:

I sense rebellion!:naughty:

You should have invited the Meeks over! Well, it's no secret garden extravagenza but he would have loved it,for inspiration and all :naughty:

I should indeed................would have been a bit of a squash though....it wasn't a BIG room................would have been easier for me just to go to his:roftl:

I sense rebellion!:naughty:

I should indeed................would have been a bit of a squash though....it wasn't a BIG room................would have been easier for me just to go to his:roftl:

I'm sure it wouldn't have been such a problem :fisch: although he's a bit of a fuss :naughty:

Yes I feel like crying right now:mf_rosetinted:

There, a tissue...you must need it :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, but you know what sucks the most is that the classes below me are all done the 28th But maybe I have something stupid I do not have to learn for on the 1st or maybe I do not have any exams on the 1st! Let's pray:mf_rosetinted:

:mf_popeanim::mf_popeanim: prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..prays..:mf_popeanim:

:tears: Fingers, toes and everything else crossed that you don't have

an exam on the 1st December :wub2:

I'm definately NOT able to come I just found out I have schoolexams from the 24th of November until the 1st of December

OH! What a pain in the ass just when it was looking promising That is really really bad luck

Laurel was so looking forward to you jumping on her as well

:tears:

I so was too... :thumbdown: I hope you can come... school sucks...

*Says me ... who barely ever went at the end... and never took any exams*

:shocked:

:tears:

I so was too... :thumbdown: I hope you can come... school sucks...

*Says me ... who barely ever went at the end... and never took any exams*

:shocked:

Yeah I really need to make it this year, I want to graduate Joshdamzit!:mf_rosetinted:

But I'm a good student so we'll see:naughty:

Sorry...............the pic sort of jumped into the original quote!:naughty: Must have been the clowns

Kath, that clown paper is terrifying!! I would have not slept all night:shocked::roftl:I'm scared of clowns; to me they are the personification of "evil".

Which is totally the opposite of what they are supposed to do, but he...

About the deposit, I am also ok to paypal one, so count me in! :thumb_yello: