this is what a wrecked state of mind can lead to :roftl: (it happened yesterday...as if it wasn't enough... my dad asked me if i wanted to taste a cocktail he made...:blink: so if you think i was acting weird before i left the thread... oh you don't want to know how it was after)

(you know you're a mika fan when:) instead of telling your dad that the food is tasteless you tell him it's blogless :doh:

this is what a wrecked state of mind can lead to :roftl: (it happened yesterday...as if it wasn't enough... my dad asked me if i wanted to taste a cocktail he made...:blink: so if you think i was acting weird before i left the thread... oh you don't want to know how it was after)

(you know you're a mika fan when:) instead of telling your dad that the food is tasteless you tell him it's blogless :doh:

Did you really?:floor::lmfao:

Did you really?:floor::lmfao:

yes.. and he looked at me like i was a weirdo (my dad is little aware of my obsession with mika :lol3:unlike my mum)

he asked me if i had a blog and if i spend all the day posting :roftl:

yes.. and he looked at me like i was a weirdo (my dad is little aware of my obsession with mika :lol3:unlike my mum)

he asked me if i had a blog and if i spend all the day posting :roftl:

My mom asks sometimes too :naughty:

1:16am :naughty:

I usually stay awake for another 3 hours:blush-anim-cl:

:crybaby: i need to get internet in my room.

the cable is too damn short(and broken) and i have to stay in my mums room...which means that i have to sign off at about 10 pm, 'cause she wants to sleep :aah: and all the cool things happen here after 10 pm :thumbdown:

:crybaby: i need to get internet in my room.

the cable is too damn short(and broken) and i have to stay in my mums room...which means that i have to sign off at about 10 pm, 'cause she wants to sleep :aah: and all the cool things happen here after 10 pm :thumbdown:

Aww that suckssss:thumbdown:

I wish I had a computer in my room too, but I'm satisfied enough with the living room :naughty:

Aww that suckssss:thumbdown:

I wish I had a computer in my room too, but I'm satisfied enough with the living room :naughty:

lucky you! my dad sleeps in the living room :thumbdown: (so i can't even watch Tv... well i do actually 'cause he comes home pretty late)...

anyway i got another cable but i have no idea how to fix it... so maybe in about 3 months i'll get internet in my room :roftl: (i'd better sign up for a wireless connection...)

You know youre a Mika fan when...

Your boyfriend gets really happy to see his name on your eraser..

only to turn it over and find MIKA written on the other side :roftl:

:roftl: well he should be thankful he's got one side:bleh:

:roftl: well he should be thankful he's got one side:bleh:

exactly :thumb_yello:

you know you're a mika fan when you are in your last year at high school, and all the first year kids are singing 'Relax take it eeeeeaaaasyyyy' when you're walking by:naughty:

I don't care tho...sometimes it sounds quite nice :mf_rosetinted:

I hope, that I has not so deformed sense...

You know you're a MIKA fan when :

When your friends put on phone a ringtone " Relax... " for your call spontaneously, not asking you.

When in a toy shop your eyes light up a mad look at Winnie, a chicken, a robots and a charms.

When you try to recollect a name of the daughter, trying to not name her MIKA.

When your child does not take offence any more, that you look out " something a pretty " for MIKA in shop.

When you with love choose color socks in shop .

When in ICQ you find many-many people with name MIKA and ask to all in friends.

When you calculate set of variants to learn the personal information, but you

know, that you never will take advantage to it, being afraid to harm.

When you envy having OCD. And searching for attributes of it at itself.

When you look at the high guy and you think: " But our MIKA above! "

You Know Your A Mika Fan When...

The boy that you love knows that if ever in life he came between you and your Mika obsession or If he ever gave you and ultimatum of either choosing him or choosing Mika....he would be out the door:mf_rosetinted: hahaha...its kinda sad but thats how its gotta be:bleh:

You know you're a Mika fan when your teacher gives you a form to fill out and one of the questions is "What else do you want me to know about you?" and you write "You probably already know this, but I'm obsessed with Mika so if you ever need to get my attention, just yell "MIKA!"

:naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when your teacher gives you a form to fill out and one of the questions is "What else do you want me to know about you?" and you write "You probably already know this, but I'm obsessed with Mika so if you ever need to get my attention, just yell "MIKA!"

:naughty:

Ha!!!! That's amazing. Our teacher asked us to make a note card introducing ourselves to him, and I devoted about 1/4 of it to Mika... :naughty:. And then there was the other survey:

What kind of music do you like? Mika

What is your favorite band? Mika

Anything else you want me to know about you? Mika-- I mean, umm... nothing I can think of :naughty:

Ha!!!! That's amazing. Our teacher asked us to make a note card introducing ourselves to him, and I devoted about 1/4 of it to Mika... :naughty:. And then there was the other survey:

What kind of music do you like? Mika

What is your favorite band? Mika

Anything else you want me to know about you? Mika-- I mean, umm... nothing I can think of :naughty:

Yeah, I had to write some sentences in french and I did one about Mika :naughty:

Yeah, I had to write some sentences in french and I did one about Mika :naughty:

Ha! I wish we got to write our own Latin sentences... "Mika est vir summae pulchritudinis et EUM AMO!!!!!!!" Probable bad spelling/grammar aside, I would totally do that!!! :wub2: Oh dear, the things we do for Mika... I just finished watching Wonder Pets save a baby kangaroo. Oh dear. I should probably be doing homework right now... Good night!

Ha! I wish we got to write our own Latin sentences... "Mika est vir summae pulchritudinis et EUM AMO!!!!!!!" Probable bad spelling/grammar aside, I would totally do that!!! :wub2: Oh dear, the things we do for Mika... I just finished watching Wonder Pets save a baby kangaroo. Oh dear. I should probably be doing homework right now... Good night!

hahah nice:naughty:

Ok, goodnight! :bye:

Then you should write 'Mica', like in 'Mica Mica parva stella' :naughty: