Threadless

englishrose

Threadless is a t-shirt company that I thought I might recommend. All of their designs are quirky, and often funny and colourful. They're very Mikaish :naughty:

AND, this week and this week only, they have a sale on in which all their t-shirts are $12 each. I know it's a bit late, but there are still a couple of days left...:bleh:

Visit their website here: http://www.threadless.com

I'm not sure if they ship outside of North America, but it can't hurt to try. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Threadless is a t-shirt company that I thought I might recommend. All of their designs are quirky, and often funny and colourful. They're very Mikaish :naughty:

AND, this week and this week only, they have a sale on in which all their t-shirts are $12 each. I know it's a bit late, but there are still a couple of days left...:bleh:

Visit their website here: http://www.threadless.com

I'm not sure if they ship outside of North America, but it can't hurt to try. :thumb_yello:

Oh - I thought you meant threadless like homeless :doh::roftl:

• 6 months later...

Funny I just randomly found this last night, not looking for the clothing at all.

http://www.threadless.com/profile/487796/joviwan88/blog/235553/Mika_loves_Threadless

I had the extremely good fortune to get into the recent, sold-out Mika concert at New York City's Nokia Theater with a bunch of my friends. Even more luckily, by way of the fact that a friend of one of my friends happens to be the cousin of the aforementioned pop star, we all actually got to go backstage and meet Mika himself after the show.

In addition to seeming extremely polite and humble, Mika turned to me, specifically, and complimented the shirt I was wearing, which happened to be "In Case of Zombies." All he said was a simple "Nice shirt," but I still thought it was pretty cool to get a compliment from one of this year's most popular artists in Europe. Not to mention that it is definitely worth reporting to the Threadless community.

Maybe Threadless should get Mika to pose for a "Mika loves Threadless" shot?

Funny I just randomly found this last night, not looking for the clothing at all.

http://www.threadless.com/profile/487796/joviwan88/blog/235553/Mika_loves_Threadless

I had the extremely good fortune to get into the recent, sold-out Mika concert at New York City's Nokia Theater with a bunch of my friends. Even more luckily, by way of the fact that a friend of one of my friends happens to be the cousin of the aforementioned pop star, we all actually got to go backstage and meet Mika himself after the show.

In addition to seeming extremely polite and humble, Mika turned to me, specifically, and complimented the shirt I was wearing, which happened to be "In Case of Zombies." All he said was a simple "Nice shirt," but I still thought it was pretty cool to get a compliment from one of this year's most popular artists in Europe. Not to mention that it is definitely worth reporting to the Threadless community.

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

what a lucky bunny!

:naughty:

now i'm curious to see the t-shirts!:wink2:

I really love Threadless. There's one shirt that I really want but I don't think they sell it anymore.

It's of a girl shooting herself in the head and instead of blood, butterflies fly out.

(It sounds really morbid but it isn't).

jealous! lol but that's pretty awsome....that sure is really cool, reminds me of the movie Shaun of the Dead:naughty:

I really love Threadless. There's one shirt that I really want but I don't think they sell it anymore.

It's of a girl shooting herself in the head and instead of blood, butterflies fly out.

oh hey i found it when i was looking through just now...

http://www.threadless.com/product/114/Flowers_in_the_Attic

looks like only 2 sizes left:thumbdown:

Hahaha! Sweet.

Did anyone read the comments? I am referring to the last one on the page in particular.

"I think it's funny how he had a #1 single here in the uk...and now he's already in the 'where are they now' files"

Maybe you should take a hint from that, Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

I love that one.

Hahaha! Sweet.

Did anyone read the comments? I am referring to the last one on the page in particular.

"I think it's funny how he had a #1 single here in the uk...and now he's already in the 'where are they now' files"

Maybe you should take a hint from that, Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I saw it, and I found it funny how the comment was posted in august 2007 :roftl:.