• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

80 times?!:shocked:

how many votes per minute??!!!

im at work, so i may vote once per hour at most :mf_rosetinted:

it's easy as you don't have to reload the page :naughty:

i got to 100 and i'll get back to it later.

- you can see how desperate i am to see some more of mika -

it's easy as you don't have to reload the page :naughty:

i got to 100 and i'll get back to it later.

- you can see how desperate i am to see some more of mika -

how can you vote that fast?:shocked:

If I want to vote again I have to click on the category and name..

But anyway, I vote a couple of times again:wink2::thumb_yello:

I've voted!

I tried to do the fan walk thing but get stuck at step 2, there doesn't seem to be a link to go to step 3!!!

At least we dont have to stand the screeching and whaling of bloody tokyo hotel fan girls this year rose ... did i tell you my ear drum burst ? :lmao::roftl::roftl:

Oh and watch it in the comfort of our homes rather than recieve neumonia and frostbite too :roftl:

At least we dont have to stand the screeching and whaling of bloody tokyo hotel fan girls this year rose ... did i tell you my ear drum burst ? :lmao::roftl::roftl:

Oh and watch it in the comfort of our homes rather than recieve neumonia and frostbite too :roftl:

But it's in Liverpool, home of The Beatles and the greatest football team on earth!

(The first person to say Everton, OR Accrington Stanley, will get a slap:naughty:)

I shall enter a Dutch competition when my friend gets back from her trip to wherever and we shall have to make a picture and win VIP tickets which allow is to the afterparty, huzah I want it:mf_rosetinted:

But it's in Liverpool, home of The Beatles and the greatest football team on earth!

(The first person to say Everton, OR Accrington Stanley, will get a slap:naughty:)

YAY! i just saw that it was in Liverpool this time !!! :thumb_yello: So to win tickets you have to do this fanwalk thingy .... what is it ? Walking from London to Liverpool or something or am i reading wrong? :blink:

Anybody else know ?

how can you vote that fast?:shocked:

If I want to vote again I have to click on the category and name..

But anyway, I vote a couple of times again:wink2::thumb_yello:

you just keep the mouse in the area. and after voting when you click on best act ever it shows mika without you beeing needed to look for him again :naughty:

have done that for Best Album and Most Addictive Track :thumb_yello:

I've also nominated him for Headliner, and Act of 2008. For Most Addictive Track I wrote Relax (take it easy) by Mika, as that song was out this year, it got into the charts twice this year, and it is addictive!

I've also nominated him for Headliner, and Act of 2008. For Most Addictive Track I wrote Relax (take it easy) as that song was out this year, it got into the charts twice this year, and it is addictive!

Great!! :thumb_yello: