3-minute oral presentation about Mika and his lifestyle! Help.

mikaaloverr

Hey :wink2:

For school I have to do an oral presentation to my class about a famous person.

Naturally, I chose Mika.

So, tomorrow I have to do a three-minute oral presentation about him. I have to include his biography and his lifestyle. What he generally does, what he hates, what he loves.

The hardest part of all this is narrowing everything I know about Mika to THREE MINUTES!

Could someone help please? :thumb_yello:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year, for media studies we had to choose a recording artist and do a 15-20 minute presentation on them. I chose Mika for mine. I talked for 40 minutes:fisch:

Did you sound like a total fangirl? :naughty:

No, I don't think so:bleh:

I'm practicing so I sound as a person telling facts, not mentioning how cute he is or how much I adore him!

But something will slip out of my mouth, probably when I'm inspired and start talking, something like this will happen.

"Beautiful 2-meter-tall Michael Holbrook Penniman is an extremely talented musician who makes my spine tingle whenever I hear him sing..."

Hopefully that won't happen!!

I'm practicing so I sound as a person telling facts, not mentioning how cute he is or how much I adore him!

But something will slip out of my mouth, probably when I'm inspired and start talking, something like this will happen.

"Beautiful 2-meter-tall Michael Holbrook Penniman is an extremely talented musician who makes my spine tingle whenever I hear him sing..."

Hopefully that won't happen!!

But mine WAS all about facts. My presentation had to be on his life, career, song lyrics, public image etc. I think part of the reason why I spoke for so long was because I didn't summarize things that well- obviously or I wouldn't have talked for that long. Oh well, it's over and done with, I can't change anything now.

Last year, for media studies we had to choose a recording artist and do a 15-20 minute presentation on them. I chose Mika for mine. I talked for 40 minutes:fisch:

OMG!!! 40 minutes?!?!?!!? wow!!!:shocked: what was your grade??

Well you should talk about the important stuff (even though everything is important) like his birthday and well some big facts about his life , his songs and his family...

OMG!!! 40 minutes?!?!?!!? wow!!!:shocked: what was your grade??

I forget:lol3: I believe it was something like an 83% or 86%' date=' something like that.

But please note that an element of the presentation was a Power Point presentation- that means I was talking (of course) but there were also photos, videos and songs. So I wasn't talking for the entire 40 minutes, there was other stuff as well. I forgot to mention that before.[/color']

I forget:lol3: I believe it was something like an 83% or 86%, something like that.

But please note that an element of the presentation was a Power Point presentation- that means I was talking (of course) but there were also photos, videos and songs. So I wasn't talking for the entire 40 minutes, there was other stuff as well. I forgot to mention that before.

That's a great graade!! I gues my teacher would've lowered my grade for taking longer than I was supposed to...:thumbdown: hehehehehe what subject was it for??

That's a great graade!! I gues my teacher would've lowered my grade for taking longer than I was supposed to...:thumbdown: hehehehehe what subject was it for??

Also...

My presentation had to be on his life' date=' career, song lyrics, public image etc. I think part of the reason why I spoke for so long was because I didn't summarize things that well- obviously or I wouldn't have talked for that long. Oh well, it's over and done with, I can't change anything now.[/color']

Thanks so much. He did take marks off, obviously- the main thing that I got marks taken off was for it being so long.