Any atheists ?

Pam Travers

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really just MFCers, but people in general. I choose to stay out of those arguments :naughty:

yeah - i think it should be a rule not to discuss religion / politics. First of all - why do you care about someone else's thoughts if you are just going to well, not take it to account? And I mean like, WARS are started over this sort of thing, is arguing really worth the sake of a friendship??

yeah - i think it should be a rule not to discuss religion / politics. First of all - why do you care about someone else's thoughts if you are just going to well, not take it to account? And I mean like, WARS are started over this sort of thing, is arguing really worth the sake of a friendship??

HEY YOU!

Did you ask me before using this avie of yours?

Thief! :naughty::naughty:

I'm sick of looking at friendly faces all declaring a war on far off places -

Rufus Wainwright

---------------------------------------------------------------------

that just totally made me think of that line :naughty:

HEY YOU!

Did you ask me before using this avie of yours?

Thief! :naughty::naughty:

:lmfao: uhm, shanicka made it for me...

We can both share him though :das::das:

I'm sick of looking at friendly faces all declaring a war on far off places -

Rufus Wainwright

---------------------------------------------------------------------

that just totally made me think of that line :naughty:

Ahahaha. what?!

...........WOW, as in .................

***** it is HARD to explain ANYTHING without it being taken the WRONG way and immediately everyone jumping on you and wanting to burn you at the stake************************************************

I just COULD NOT beleive that SO MANY of the people here do not beleive in anything.

I am NOT a religious freak.... I don't even go to church people.......

I am just in shock cause I had no idea.

THE O N L Y thing I can say about NO KNOWING if there is a God.... of course we have no proof.... that is why there is such a little thing called

faith --- it means beleiving in something that you cannot see, nor feel, nor touch.... nor PROVE.

I do not want anyone to think I am attacking or whatever one might think.... so I will walk out *gracefully*

------------- do not throw vegetables at me please---------- :naughty:

*throws carrot*

In all seriousness, I know you don't mean this in a bad way but why is it so shocking that a lot of people don't believe in anything?

I said the same thing in my post , but i got no reply haha :naughty::thumb_yello:

Life is to short and just wanted to explain my side / 2 cents , this was my final post in this thread :thumb_yello:

:lmfao: uhm, shanicka made it for me...

We can both share him though :das::das:

You will burn in hell for this! I'm serious :mf_rosetinted:

Like Adam, you deserve to be kicked out of eden.

And only Diana will find this funny :naughty::naughty:

I said the same thing in my post , but i got no reply haha :naughty::thumb_yello:

Life is to short and just wanted to explain my side / 2 cents , this was my final post in this thread :thumb_yello:

ooh *goes to find it* I'm sorry :eek: I would've responded had I seen it.

Well, you and i obviously see eye to eye so I am glad you were hear sharing your thoughts :thumb_yello::wub2:

*throws carrot*

In all seriousness, I know you don't mean this in a bad way but why is it so shocking that a lot of people don't believe in anything?

Again it is SUPER hard to explain *and make it come out the way you want it to* ---------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess like Alexandra said -- politics and religion just cannot be discussed when there are SO many peope who beleive so many different things, and some feel STRONG convictons and other simply have none. I suppose it makes one look at others in a different light - which i too think is NOT fair at all. When you don't know, and such things are not discusse it seems there is unity...... when personal issues or beleifs are brought to light..... there is a sense of division. I for one...... MUCH prefer the feeling of Unity -- especially here in the MFC.

I don't think I am making sense to anyone but myself

ooh *goes to find it* I'm sorry :eek: I would've responded had I seen it.

Well, you and i obviously see eye to eye so I am glad you were hear sharing your thoughts :thumb_yello::wub2:

:roftl: NOOOOOOOOOOO , silly HAHAHA!!!! :huglove: you didnt have to find it ! HEHE , was just agreeing with your point hun and yes we obviously do ! :wub2::thumb_yello: x

Again it is SUPER hard to explain *and make it come out the way you want it to* ---------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess like Alexandra said -- politics and religion just cannot be discussed when there are SO many peope who beleive so many different things, and some feel STRONG convictons and other simply have none. I suppose it makes one look at others in a different light - which i too think is NOT fair at all. When you don't know, and such things are not discusse it seems there is unity...... when personal issues or beleifs are brought to light..... there is a sense of division. I for one...... MUCH prefer the feeling of Unity -- especially here in the MFC.

I get what you're trying to say but that doesn't mean I agree with you necessarily.

Sure politics and religion are touchy subjects but that doesn't mean we should avoid discussing them simply because people might take offense.

It's all about respect, we don't all have to agree as long as we can acknowledge and accept the fact that we have opinions that differ.

I think when we stop discussing things, the world will be doomed.

Also, this thread was not meant to discuss atheism in. It was meant as a way to find likeminded people, not as a "which is the best way of life" sorta thing.

Yes you are , totally to me ( i have just said the same to M4L and she has gone to read my previous post LOL :naughty:) but if you read my post you will see what im saying , it is a hard and long process to explain over again IMO too x :thumb_yello:

Don't mind us, private joke.

:roftl::roftl:

ah the "private joke"

lovely.:naughty:

i COMPLETELY agree. 100% it's seperation when you take into account factors that will...well seperate. I was never divided with the fact that my friends are catholics, and i was raised christian. I believe somethings in the davinci code, they dont...blahblahblah, I never care. Say for examply Phunkygal was a buddhist and Artsyfartsy17 wasn't, if they have the same interests, but then get into religion, well they obviously disagree on many things... maybe they would let it get in the way of friendship.

NOOOOOOOOOOO , silly HAHAHA!!!! :huglove: you didnt have to find it ! HEHE , was just agreeing with your point hun and yes we obviously do ! :wub2: x

:bleh: Okay :blush-anim-cl: well, it was nice talking to you [and meeting...?] haha. I like when people think the same thing as me xD