• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh yes...tokyo hotel. :naughty:

they brainwashed me AGES ago.

and their all supposed to be under 20-something. LOL :bleh:

i think the eldest is turning 20 soon :naughty:

i'm quite happy that i was never obsessed with them... i prefer spending my money on mika's next concert :naughty:

maybe that is what you need ??? something new from mika :wink2:

I'm a huge Franz Ferdinand fan too as well as Mika.... I'm gonna be screwed money wise next year.... both are gonna have new albums... both are gonna be touring... :eek:

I'll probably wanna see Mika more to be honest.... I've only seen him once and have seen FF 14 times :wink2:

It's a nice problem to have though.... :thumb_yello:

tokio hotel is mind contolling me...!!!

i love them (ridiculously) so much...and i cant even think about Mika anymore:shocked::shocked:

i need help...idk what to do...i just cant stick to mika...:(:confused::tears:

ughhh.

Actually is that guy in your siggy from Tokio Hotel .... have never actually listened or heard anything of them... He looks like Brian Molko from Placebo.... I really like them too.... :thumb_yello:

tokio hotel is mind contolling me...!!!

i love them (ridiculously) so much...and i cant even think about Mika anymore:shocked::shocked:

i need help...idk what to do...i just cant stick to mika...:(:confused::tears:

ughhh.

Just listen to your heart and don't regret anything. If it's Billy for you now, so may it be him :naughty:

I'm a huge Franz Ferdinand fan too as well as Mika.... I'm gonna be screwed money wise next year.... both are gonna have new albums... both are gonna be touring... :eek:

I'll probably wanna see Mika more to be honest.... I've only seen him once and have seen FF 14 times :wink2:

It's a nice problem to have though.... :thumb_yello:

Laurel are you also a memeber of FF fan club?

Tokio Hotel rocks my socks off, i love "Wenn Nichts Mehr Geht", i had a little obsession with Bill...now i'm obsessed with The Hives and the Saw movies, lol.

Anyway, Tokio Hotel and Mika could be your favorites although you don't think in Mika anymore, just... relax, take it eaaasy

edit: lemme give you (Or all the girls who see this and loves Tokio Hotel) a present for liking TH... or Bill, made by me

l_626592dd2ddb1c62c67bc4580eae61a0.png

Lolz, free advertising