Another BB sign!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Big Brother last night there was another Mika sign :punk:

It said 'Mika's Girls' in rainbow writing and then had an arrow pointing down.

Did anyone else see it?

Right.Whoever was in Big Brother's audience last night with that sign, can they PLEASE step forward.:naughty:

If they aren't on the MFC, I hope they join.People with dedication like that would be a welcome addition.:wink2:

wait i am still confused! there is an audience in big brother:boxed: i thought it was just a reality show where a bunch of people live in a house? EXPLAIN!!!!!!

Right, I'll explain...

It is a reality show where people live in a house. And when they get evicted, there's an audience waiting to cheer or (usually) boo them as they come out.

It's the UK version. The UK version is quite hardcore, because the host doesn't even come into the house and they have to have security for when they come out, incase someone knifes them.

Right, I'll explain...

It is a reality show where people live in a house. And when they get evicted, there's an audience waiting to cheer or (usually) boo them as they come out.

It's the UK version. The UK version is quite hardcore, because the host doesn't even come into the house and they have to have security for when they come out, incase someone knifes them.

hahaha OMG! i want to watch that show lol!

Lake District.:)

And a wasp panicked and stung me three times.:thumb_yello:

(:naughty:)

:roftl: Sorry, that sounded really funny.

I've been chased by wasps all week. They weren't around all summer, and then suddenly they're all round the school :boxed:

I've never actually been stung. But I once let go of a kite, because one went near my head (the kite then flew off the top of a hill and went about a mile away. My mum made me get it)

:roftl: Sorry, that sounded really funny.

I've been chased by wasps all week. They weren't around all summer, and then suddenly they're all round the school :boxed:

I've never actually been stung. But I once let go of a kite, because one went near my head (the kite then flew off the top of a hill and went about a mile away. My mum made me get it)

I was howling like a banshee and couldn't stop.

Then we stopped at a pub afterwards and I got REALLY freaked out because there was a wasp that kept coming back and landing on Dad's beerglass.:naughty:

Yeah, they get really nasty and start swarming after bad weather. (So I've been told.)

I think we're going a bit :ot: now...

I was howling like a banshee and couldn't stop.

Then we stopped at a pub afterwards and I got REALLY freaked out because there was a wasp that kept coming back and landing on Dad's beerglass.:naughty:

Yeah, they get really nasty and start swarming after bad weather. (So I've been told.)

I think we're going a bit :ot: now...

Aww :boxed:

Don't they die after they've stung? Or is that just bees.

Yeah, we are going a bit off-topic, so:

Do you watch BB?:naughty: