carvelpennimanXD

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm back :mf_rosetinted:.....

if mika would be the principal of a school he would only let people in that own his Life in cartoon motion cd :bleh:

well what if there are people who own the C.D. that dont like it, or him, or those who only like some of the songs and not all of them:blink: would they get in....I dont know....:blink:

haha mika gets money for every cd :D doesn't matter if you like itt :D hahaha noo.. i thiink people who don't like the cd don't keep it :D

He would see if someone's not a fan of him LoL

what about the people who are obsessed with him and the people who are semi-obsessed do they get special treatment...and what about those of us willing to give him chicken*refering to the earilier convo*

what about the people who are obsessed with him and the people who are semi-obsessed do they get special treatment...and what about those of us willing to give him chicken*refering to the earilier convo*

^^that's mikas desicion :D (oops sry if my english's wroon) xD

^^that's mikas desicion :D (oops sry if my english's wroon) xD

ohh no your english is fine...I think we should ask Mika....*Mika Love what do you think* hmmm....I think that he will agree with whatever I say...hehehe:naughty:

ohh no your english is fine...I think we should ask Mika....*Mika Love what do you think* hmmm....I think that he will agree with whatever I say...hehehe:naughty:

:roftl:

whooa i was just thinking again about that school thing.. ha ha imagine the school books xD... with the art from LICM xD that would be awesooommee..

:roftl:

whooa i was just thinking again about that school thing.. ha ha imagine the school books xD... with the art from LICM xD that would be awesooommee..

i wouldnt even be able to do my work I'd be too distracted by all of the colors, I have a small attention span:bleh:

i wouldnt even be able to do my work I'd be too distracted by all of the colors, I have a small attention span:bleh:

xD

haha and you have to write with colours... black's not allowed lol xD

i guess i'm tired i think too much xD xD

I just really want an excuse for buying Lisa Frank stuff at my age. lol I've gotten Lisa Frank school supplies since kindergarten. :thumb_yello: It seems like Mika would like it.

buy it for your """"child"""" xD xD how old are u ?

I'm only 16, but every time I get out my Lisa Frank folders, I get strange looks, especially in my advanced classes or when I do an interview for the school paper. lmao!

aww -.- hello you're 16 xD(me toooo ) xD You can still have things like that hhahaha.. it's fuun xD but i get weird looks too sometimes.. because lots of things i have for school are very colourfull xD xD

aww -.- hello you're 16 xD(me toooo ) xD You can still have things like that hhahaha.. it's fuun xD but i get weird looks too sometimes.. because lots of things i have for school are very colourfull xD xD

Yeah, I know. lol I had to interview the principal for the school paper. I had my serious face on, then, I pull out a Lisa Frank folder and my tape recorder that is covered in stickers! HA! He was trying not to laugh I could tell. :naughty::bleh: