just for the guys

Dexs

Do you have sexual feelings for other guys?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have sexual feelings for other guys?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha

im gonna do that.

:naughty:

haha

i will find one sooner or later

*hopes for sooner*

haha I'm a supposed grown-up, and still didn't find someone

*I hope for sooner too* :naughty:

In fact, the guys who are nice to me and amazing friends, they're gays indeed :rolls_eyes: Nobody of my friends or relatives, or psychologist knows why, hetero boys just are kinda scared of me...it's a mystery :mf_rosetinted:

i act like a gay man:mf_rosetinted: its true all the girls in my family are gay men! this past summer when i went with my sister to meet her friends at least 7 of them were gay not even joking! and they dragged both of us to a gay pride parade and i was marching with cross dressers with implants and men wearing assless chaps:boxed: it scarred me but it was sorta fun! hahaha i also heard mika a bunch of times:roftl::roftl:

i act like a gay man:mf_rosetinted: its true all the girls in my family are gay men! this past summer when i went with my sister to meet her friends at least 7 of them were gay not even joking! and they dragged both of us to a gay pride parade and i was marching with cross dressers with implants and men wearing assless chaps:boxed: it scarred me but it was sorta fun! hahaha i also heard mika a bunch of times:roftl::roftl:

:naughty::naughty:

I'm going to a gay pub tonight, yipee!! :naughty:

haha i've just seen the fotolog of a girl who met Mika

http://www.fotolog.com/smartie____/49210425

she said she gave Mika this kind of stuff:

antenitas_3.jpg

and Mika said he wouldn't wear them because he'd look very gay ...

...and then put them on Mikey's head :naughty:

Talk about "free" interpretation and all that :naughty:. This is how rumours start.

This happened at the Madrid gig this July, and Mika never SAID anything. The girl (who I happen to know) threw the head thingie on the stage, Mika picked it up, made a funny face and a "no" sign with his finger, and then planted the pink fluffy thingie on Mikey's head.

This is all documented in my video if you want to check it out (04:34):

Quality has gone a bit bad in youtube but you should be able to still see it.

Oh and for the record, the girl in the "fotolog" never actually says that Mika said this. It's her interpretation of it.

Talk about "free" interpretation and all that :naughty:. This is how rumours start.

This happened at the Madrid gig this July, and Mika never SAID anything. The girl (who I happen to know) threw the head thingie on the stage, Mika picked it up, made a funny face and a "no" sign with his finger, and then planted the pink fluffy thingie on Mikey's head.

This is all documented in my video if you want to check it out (04:34):

Quality has gone a bit bad in youtube but you should be able to still see it.

Oh and for the record, the girl in the "fotolog" never actually says that Mika said this. It's her interpretation of it.

2:36 ... did he trip!?!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: HAHAHAHAHH

He seemed drunk that night :bleh:- Which, with it being Saranayde's Bday and all the stuff that went on that night, I wouldn't find too surprising :naughty:

I don't know why I find it so amusing when he falls or trips. I was watching niki's video and when he fell on cherisse it reacted my laughing-ness and i couldn't stop.

but then again, when i went to see the dark knight i had to shift past a LOT of people to get to me seat again, i accidentally tripped on the lady's foot and went flying into her lap popcorn spilling everywhere.