X Factor ....HOW DARE THEY????

daisylou

Tonight 30th August on the X Factor they are playing GRACE KELLY in the background!!!!

The same SIMON COWELL who rejected our boy!!!! I think he maybe regretting that decision now! :bleh:

Lets just hope MIKA gets royalties!!!

xx

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon Cowell is kicking himself in the ass for letting all GREAT artists of this day go because he doesn't have any sense of good music.

i could help him with that :naughty:

I doubt Simon had anything to do with editing and sound decisions....

simon cowell's so jealous :roftl:

Ummm no, what’s he got to be jealous of?

People reject people in the industry all the time. Why do you lot just zoom in and make a massive deal out of someone who’s also a TV personality. I very much doubt he cares at all.

Yawn

But it was nice to hear Grace Kelly.

People reject people in the industry all the time. Why do you lot just zoom in and make a massive deal out of someone who’s also a TV personality. I very much doubt he cares at all.

Yawn

amen :thumb_yello:

Don't watch it.

Don't have time for a bunch of industry muppets, slapping each other on the back, exploiting people on tv and getting huge wads of money for doing it.

The only person who really wins that is Cowell, and it sickens me.

Yawn

Because in Mika deprived times we need to get our frustrations out at least once a day.

Yawn

Because in Mika deprived times we need to get our frustrations out at least once a day.

Yawn

I would have thought there are more important things in everyday life to be frustrated about to be perfectly honest.

I like how you copied my yawn :blush-anim-cl:

Yawn

Hey chill!

it was meant to be ironic!! :thumb_yello:

I am not really stupid ...just because I am blonde!! and I don't think MIKA will care either to be honest!

plus I am not in an auction! I am a person not part of a lot :mf_rosetinted: ....joking!!

You can smile you know not everything MIKA has to be sooooo serious! :wink2:

xx

Hi daisylou -I like the name :thumb_yello:

You can be reassured that I wasn't angry when I wrote that post...though I wish I was chilled as it's bloody hot! :naughty:

I just hear stuff like this all the time, and just feel it's one of them typical fan things to say. It gets slightly annoying.

And although you're joking the lot was a generalisation of us fans.

Fx

I haven't been on here posting for a while...altho have been lurking!

You will find my humor is not the same as most of the "lot" on here...and I am never serious often...life is too short ......when you are 5ft 2" :roftl:

Thanks for the compliment :blush-anim-cl: I like my name too :thumb_yello:

xx

I would have thought there are more important things in everyday life to be frustrated about to be perfectly honest.

I like how you copied my yawn :blush-anim-cl:

Sweetheart, it's obviously you're new here. We all lost our everyday life a year ago when we registered here and spend more time on here than in real life. We're a pathetic bunch of die-hard Mika fans who only leave the house either for a MFC meeting or a Mika gig.

That's how I do:naughty:

Well I gave a smug smile to myself when I heard it, I got MORE annoyed when he slagged off people who attend Stage schools because the HYPOCRITE I mean lets face it his baby LEONA LEWIS attended ITALIA CONTI so he should just be careful what shpheels out of his mouth sometimes pffft!

Hi daisylou -I like the name :thumb_yello:

You can be reassured that I wasn't angry when I wrote that post...though I wish I was chilled as it's bloody hot! :naughty:

I just hear stuff like this all the time, and just feel it's one of them typical fan things to say. It gets slightly annoying.

And although you're joking the lot was a generalisation of us fans.

Fx

We are typical to the extreme, only difference with us and Tokio Hotel fans is that we do not really attack someone when he says Mika sucks and TH fans do. They are mental:mf_rosetinted:

Sweetheart, it's obviously you're new here. We all lost our everyday life a year ago when we registered here and spend more time on here than in real life. We're a pathetic bunch of die-hard Mika fans who only leave the house either for a MFC meeting or a Mika gig.

That's how I do:naughty:

Sweetheart, I'm not new here, I've been a member for over a year now. I just choose not to post often. It doesn't make me any less of a fan than yourself, although I'm sure that isn't what you're implying. :wink2: I'd not say pathetic, but it can be a little obsessive some times. :naughty:

Oh and no problem daisylou :)

Fx

Sweetheart, I'm not new here, I've been a member for over a year now. I just choose not to post often. It doesn't make me any less of a fan than yourself, although I'm sure that isn't what you're implying. :wink2: I'd not say pathetic, but it can be a little obsessive some times. :naughty:

Oh and no problem daisylou :)

Fx

My bad, I wasn't implying you're less than a fan, not at all, I do not even consider myself to be a huge fan. It's just that the average active MFCer spends way too much time in front of their computer screen. And the pathetic was just to strenghten the words, because we're not really pathetic...just really insane

My bad, I wasn't implying you're less than a fan, not at all, I do not even consider myself to be a huge fan. It's just that the average active MFCer spends way too much time in front of their computer screen. And the pathetic was just to strenghten the words, because we're not really pathetic...just really insane

Not pathetic just CRAZY!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

xx

Where does my bad come from?

My bad what?

My bad manners?

My bad language?

My bad what? What does it mean? Well I think I know what it means, but why?

That's so deep:blink: You should give up your daily job and become a poet:mf_rosetinted: