X Factor ....HOW DARE THEY????

daisylou

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just impressed that Andy heard it and pointed it out to me while I was out the room....I have obviously got him well trained!:naughty:

That's how it's supposed to be...Mikafy 'em when they are still young and innocent:mf_rosetinted:

I doubt Simon had anything to do with editing and sound decisions....

Ummm no, what’s he got to be jealous of?

People reject people in the industry all the time. Why do you lot just zoom in and make a massive deal out of someone who’s also a TV personality. I very much doubt he cares at all.

Yawn

But it was nice to hear Grace Kelly.

Personally, I have never really liked Simon Cowell, and his has been long before Mika came along, so it has nothing to do with him.

So I'll just refer back to my original post, and stand by what I said.

Oh Rose you must like him a little bit :wink2:....even if it is just to laugh at how high his waist band is or how he gets excited at the young, pretty girls and how he has moobs! Have a look next week it is worth a watch just to giggle at Simon or the looks between Danni and the gorgeous Cheryl Cole....it is hilarious!

xx

Oh Rose you must like him a little bit :wink2:....even if it is just to laugh at how high his waist band is or how he gets excited at the young, pretty girls and how he has moobs! Have a look next week it is worth a watch just to giggle at Simon or the looks between Danni and the gorgeous Cheryl Cole....it is hilarious!

xx

Simon Cowell is highly unlikeable, he was even before Mika.:mf_rosetinted:

xx

Sorry, I can't find him the least bit amusing, I've not got any respect for him. Louies alright, and Sharon was a legend, but just don't like Cowell.

Sorry, I can't him the least bit amusing, I've not got any respect for him. Louies alright, and Sharon was a legend, but just don't like Cowell.

I sooooooo dislike Louis! he is such a dick! but then you only have to look at Westlife....I say no more :mf_rosetinted: I miss Sharon she is fab! I don't like Dannii either or that boy that won last year...can't even remember his name and as for Mr C he doesn't give a crap if he is loved or hated but I bet he has a counting house and sits in there often! :roftl:

xx

Tonight 30th August on the X Factor they are playing GRACE KELLY in the background!!!!

The same SIMON COWELL who rejected our boy!!!! I think he maybe regretting that decision now! :bleh:

Lets just hope MIKA gets royalties!!!

xx

The title of this thread had me worried, but it's funny really! Yes, they played the instrumental GK, also, on ITV2 later, they played the intro to Big Girl, and last week they played part of the instrumental HE! Yes, he's getting his music on the show, despite Simon's rejection. But lets face it, Simon has rejected some of the biggest acts of all time. Take that and The Spice Girls to be precise, and I heard his record label also rejected Katy Parry.

You have to feel sorry for the guy! He wouldn't know talent if it... walked out the door!

Sweetheart, it's obviously you're new here. We all lost our everyday life a year ago when we registered here and spend more time on here than in real life. We're a pathetic bunch of die-hard Mika fans who only leave the house either for a MFC meeting or a Mika gig.

That's how I do:naughty:

:floor: I think THIS should be put in the "quote of the day" thread!!!!!

Where does my bad come from?

My bad what?

My bad manners?

My bad language?

My bad what? What does it mean? Well I think I know what it means, but why?

We should start using "My good".

And where does the term "X factor" come from? It obviously means something special, something good. Perhaps that's why females are XX. Kisses are Xs too. X-rated is not such a bad thing either.

the same happened on animals do the funniest things!

a dingo was 'singing'(or giving me a hedache:boxed:) and steven mulhurn sais hey its better than mika! nthen they played relax and love today:thumbdown:

:shocked: how could they!!

i was watching this show about a coutdown of the worlds worst couples, and the lady was talking about this singer...and she said he sounded like someone was squeezing his balls when he was singing!....then she said, hes up there with mika! i was so :furious:

Sorry if it's a bit off-topic (I don't think it is)

But did anyone see that really scary girl called Areil or something?

She was the one who marched in , screws up her sticker with her number on it, throws it, and says "I'm not a number. I'm a PERSON"

And then she goes on about being really different and unique and everything. She starts singing and it's awful, because "each line is a different style of music" (wtf?:roftl:)

Then she doesn't take no for an answer (well, I wasn't exactly expecting her to go quietly) and starts ranting. Then she goes "You're STOOOPIID!" :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Sorry if it's a bit off-topic (I don't think it is)

But did anyone see that really scary girl called Areil or something?

She was the one who marched in , screws up her sticker with her number on it, throws it, and says "I'm not a number. I'm a PERSON"

And then she goes on about being really different and unique and everything. She starts singing and it's awful, because "each line is a different style of music" (wtf?:roftl:)

Then she doesn't take no for an answer (well, I wasn't exactly expecting her to go quietly) and starts ranting. Then she goes "You're STOOOPIID!" :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:roftl::roftl: is that anywhere on Youtube?

I know, lol!

:roftl:

"I don't need Simon Cowell to tell me I'm a good singer"

Well, why go on The X Factor then?

:roftl: because they show her on the telly and then someone important sees her "talent".