Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya

shes turning 18 in a month

and today she left w/ my friends, and didnt even tell me she was leaving and i wasnt on MFC at that moment either, i went upstairs for a sec and they left...

I can't give you any advice then. I don't have an older sister.

I bet you couldn't live without her.

I can't give you any advice then. I don't have an older sister.

I bet you couldn't live without her.

i bet i couldnt too

but she just came home and was like "i felt bad i left you. but when their dad gets home were going to the store to get the stuff (emo day stuff. we havewierd days, we dress up and stuff) but she was like, but u dont have to come. just stay home." and im like "umm ok..." im not even gonna hang w/ them because i feel so excluded from everything, i dont give a damn right now. ya im upset bcuz theyre my friends more, and that i feel so left out, but im obviously not wanted

i bet i couldnt too

but she just came home and was like "i felt bad i left you. but when their dad gets home were going to the store to get the stuff (emo day stuff. we havewierd days, we dress up and stuff) but she was like, but u dont have to come. just stay home." and im like "umm ok..." im not even gonna hang w/ them because i feel so excluded from everything, i dont give a damn right now. ya im upset bcuz theyre my friends more, and that i feel so left out, but im obviously not wanted

At least she felt guilty.