Y do los perros! Kia Ora! Hola! Bonjour!

NorthSouthEastWest

:bye:

I'm josh, and I come from everywhere (I regularly move all over the world.) I call Scotland my home but the reality is I'm almost never there. i spend alot of my time in the US of A.

I first discovered mika on a aeroplane. i couldnt sleep etc... i listened to life in cartoon motion because of the cool cover artowrk (its was very bright, but i couldnt see it too clearly.) anyway, i listened to the whole album and enjoyed it very much.

i guess i'll see you all on the forums. :wink2:

Josh

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm josh, and I come from everywhere (I regularly move all over the world.) I call Scotland my home but the reality is I'm almost never there. i spend alot of my time in the US of A.

I first discovered mika on a aeroplane. i couldnt sleep etc... i listened to life in cartoon motion because of the cool cover artowrk (its was very bright, but i couldnt see it too clearly.) anyway, i listened to the whole album and enjoyed it very much.

Josh

Interesting intro, Josh! :welcomeani:

Looking forward to seeing you around -- hope you stay in one place long

enough to post here often!

dcdeb

Josh

Its lovely to see a strong mind !!! :wink2: I thought i would say hi now rather than tomorrow ! (unlike i said to you previously LOL ) :thumb_yello: Welcome to the MFC ! i think you will love it !! :huglove:

xxx

okey dokey. thanks guys.

btw is it just me or is there loooots of girls on here?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

*wipes tears* There's like only one really active man, and he's, believe it or not, straight. FD (Freddie'sDouble) we have *some* guys but they kindof hide out because MFC is filled to the brim with PMSing, hormonel, perverse, women.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

*wipes tears* There's like only one really active man, and he's, believe it or not, straight. FD (Freddie'sDouble) we have *some* guys but they kindof hide out because MFC is filled to the brim with PMSing, hormonel, perverse, women.

so what am I then, you havent spoken to me for ages, how is life treating you now, you know where to find me. take care