Fmbm

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol3:

I like it!! I'll write something and post mine tomorrow, ok? I think my writing is a bit too neat. I wish it was more scribbly...:wub2:

You must not be very lazy then :naughty:

Lazy people don't lift their hands up, therefore they write in half cursive :lol3:

You created a thread about...handwriting.:lmfao:

Actually, I was thinking about that a couple of days ago, how we talk for hours with each other, but I don't know what anyone's handwriting looks like. I couldn't pick an MFCer's handwriting out of a police line-up. It probably says something deep, thoughtful and pompous about this particular form of communication in today's society, but I'm too tired to think of it right now.:naughty:

I'll write something up and post it. You won't be able to read it, but I'll post it for viewing just the same.

You created a thread about...handwriting.:lmfao:

Actually, I was thinking about that a couple of days ago, how we talk for hours with each other, but I don't know what anyone's handwriting looks like. I couldn't pick an MFCer's handwriting out of a police line-up. It probably says something deep, thoughtful and pompous about this particular form of communication in today's society, but I'm too tired to think of it right now.:naughty:

I'll write something up and post it. You won't be able to read it, but I'll post it for viewing just the same.

Don't make fun of me:sneaky2:

It does mean a lot of things, but it's too hard to analyze :naughty:

You will? Yay! :biggrin2:

Awwww, Pretty handwriting! :mf_lustslow:

Are you serious? :lmfao:

You're the first person to ever say that :wub2:

Some kid told me during school that it was ugly... "Are girls supposed to have nice handwriting?":emot-sad:

Are you serious? :lmfao:

You're the first person to ever say that :wub2:

Some kid told me during school that it was ugly... "Are girls supposed to have nice handwriting?":emot-sad:

Where's he live? I'll fix him :chair:

I'll take a photo of my handwriting once I can find my camera and get around to writing a message(our printer/scanners broken so I can't be arsed scanning... therefore photo :naughty:)

Mine is small and messy :wink2:

Can't wait :das:

I love yours Amy!!! :wub2:

You like scribbles?:blink:

Thanks.:blush-anim-cl:

I'll take a photo of my handwriting once I can find my camera and get around to writing a message(our printer/scanners broken so I can't be arsed scanning... therefore photo :naughty:)

Mine is small and messy :wink2:

Can't wait, Soy Bean.

And it's ok. Mine's large and messy.:thumb_yello: