Fmbm

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awwww you leave notes for your kids?? :wub2::wub2:

Well, only once in awhile. Tomorrow's their first day back and today's a holiday so I had a moment to think of doing it. This is a great idea btw. I like looking a people's penmanship.

Keep 'em coming peeps!

When I originally saw the title of your thread, I thought it read "Pennimanship". :naughty:

Well, only once in awhile. Tomorrow's their first day back and today's a holiday so I had a moment to think of doing it. This is a great idea btw. I like looking a people's penmanship.

Keep 'em coming peeps!

When I originally saw the title of your thread, I thought it read "Pennimanship". :naughty:

How sweet:wub2:

Thanks! I'm glad it didn't turn into a nothing thread :naughty:

I knew someone would think that :lol3:

Keep 'em coming peeps!

:shocked: i was so sure it was actually written "Pennimanship" i saw your post and after i looked to see what was actually written.

:lmao: now it makes sense.

omg.. and that was before i had the wine :boxed:

:shocked: i was so sure it was actually written "Pennimanship" i saw your post and after i looked to see what was actually written.

:lmao: now it makes sense.

omg.. and that was before i had the wine :boxed:

If you're from Romania, then according to your time zone, you posted in this thread before noon. You were already drinking wine? :naughty:

If you're from Romania, then according to your time zone, you posted in this thread before noon. You were already drinking wine? :naughty:

no :shocked: and i thought that if i get some sleep i'll be ok... but the weird mood is still here :lmao:

hi guys, if youre talking about handwriting you shoud see my moms handwrite.

im dead if i have to read it. and my BROTHER is just something HORRIBLE. he writes for himself to understand :roftl:

mine ? aah here it is MFC002-1.jpg

I see you write mostly in all capital letters...interesting :naughty:

:jawdrop:

Your handwriting looks like the kind used for the Mika lyrics in the booklet and for the song tracks!!!

:bow::bow::bow:

Well I've been writing like that for years *shows you pages and pages of essay notes and school notes*

(we pretends I shows you :zhhz:)

It used to drive my teachers mad...

This is just some song lyrics that were stuck in my head and I wrote them down when I was bored in class..

untitled.jpg

I still haven't gotten batteries for my camera so I just took a picture with my phone. I don't think you can really read it though. :bleh: I'll post a better one when I get batteries.

This is just some song lyrics that were stuck in my head and I wrote them down when I was bored in class..

untitled.jpg

I still haven't gotten batteries for my camera so I just took a picture with my phone. I don't think you can really read it though. :bleh: I'll post a better one when I get batteries.

Your handwriting looks like my friend Danielle's.:blink::naughty:

09-04-2008121822AM.jpg

Well, only once in awhile. Tomorrow's their first day back and today's a holiday so I had a moment to think of doing it.

My mom used to do that all the time when I was in school!

(Mostly because I was anorexic, and she would leave me notes that would say things like "Please eat today- Love, Mommy.")

My mom used to do that all the time when I was in school!

(Mostly because I was anorexic, and she would leave me notes that would say things like "Please eat today- Love, Mommy.")

Oh. I have to almost do the opposite with my daughter and write:

Please try not to have all 4 snacks at once - save some for the afternoon.:naughty:

untitled.jpg

Ooh nice. Your handwriting is very neat:thumb_yello:

Your handwriting looks like my friend Danielle's.:blink::naughty:

09-04-2008121822AM.jpg

Yours sort of remind me of mine, but yours is more neater :naughty: