Pooh Bear God

lovetodayo0x

we all know that Mika thinks that pooh bear takes people the spiritual hights but who would think i would find almost the same thing in my summer reading!!!

so i had to read On the Road by Jack Kerouac and i always read the last page first and i found this quote...

"So in America when the sun goes down and I sit on the old broken-down river pier watching the long, long skies over New Jersey and sense all that rolls in one unbelievable huge bulge over to the West Coast, and all that road going, all the people dreaming in the immensity of it, and in Iowa I know by now that children must be crying in the land where they let the children cry, and tonight the stars'll be out, and don't you know that God is Pooh Bear?

...so maybe mika isnt so crazy in his views of Winnie the Pooh :bleh:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting.....:naughty:

I think he got his idea of pooh bear god from The Tao of Pooh...i just read it a few days ago and it's so cool! itexplains Taoism through winnie the pooh, and how he leads the perfect life:naughty:

I read that book aaaages ago, I can't even remember it properly, but I know I found it funny and really nice to read. Maybe I should read it again, huh?

when he says:

"i was just in india, and i went to..." and then it just cuts out.

He goes on to say that he went there for Christmas and everyone got a case of Delhi belly so they played a game of cards in the hotel lobby. They got told off because public card playing is illegal in India due to gambling.