Hockey:P

Mika60

This is a thread where we can talk about hockey, like your favorite team(s), Player(s) anything about hockey:D Do you play hockey? What is your favorite position? etc..

Ok my all time favorite hockey team is The Montreal Canadiens<3

mtl.png

My favorite player is Jose Theodore <3

theodore_79086.jpg

1099721.jpg

I do not play ice hockey, i hope someday i will, i only play floor hockey. Me and my sister are the only girls on our team lol, but every year we win major awards:D

My favorite position is goalie, i love to play it because thats what position Jose Theodore plays :P

I have never saw a Montreal Canadiens game but i hope i will :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am clueless about hockey but my brother has been playing it since he was ten and he is 30 now he plays on a team i dont know there name but its in california:bleh: i have also been to a hockey game because my brother used to be a chef at bank atlantic center in miami and they have professional hockey games there i forgot what the team was:bleh:

i am clueless about hockey but my brother has been playing it since he was ten and he is 30 now he plays on a team i dont know there name but its in california:bleh: i have also been to a hockey game because my brother used to be a chef at bank atlantic center in miami and they have professional hockey games there i forgot what the team was:bleh:

You mean the Bank Atlantic Center in Fort Lauderdale.......

They have chefs there.... I didn't know it was SO posh....

I am going there next month!!!! :punk:

Me and my sister like the Sedin twins:P I like Henrik and she likes Daniel. I think its awesome how they play for the same team and that they're twins. Thats why me and my sister love them because we are twins too lol its cool

article_14994_2.jpg

images.jpg

1419951.jpg

A picture when they were a bit younger

mo_canadiens_2151.gif

Candians Fan here!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should have seen the Canadian Thread during the last playoffs :punk:

I kinda like Carey Price :blush-anim-cl:

C-16.jpg

I don't really have a favorite player these days... I like Koivu except the fact he doesn't speak French :thumbdown:

And Sundin should definitely join the HABS!!!!! :punk::punk:

mo_canadiens_2151.gif

Candians Fan here!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should have seen the Canadian Thread during the last playoffs :punk:

I kinda like Carey Price :blush-anim-cl:

C-16.jpg

I don't really have a favorite player these days... I like Koivu except the fact he doesn't speak French :thumbdown:

And Sundin should definitely join the HABS!!!!! :punk::punk:

LOL i love the habs too, they're awesome, i like carey price as well, i liked Huet too but he got traded:/, but most of all i LOVE Jose Theodore, but i also like mike komisarek, i love hockey lol, my whole room is the montreal canadiens :P

LOL i love the habs too, they're awesome, i like carey price as well, i liked Huet too but he got traded:/, but most of all i LOVE Jose Theodore, but i also like mike komisarek, i love hockey lol, my whole room is the montreal canadiens :P

Cool! I began to watch hockey the season they won their last Stanley Cup... It was a season to remember *nostalgic* I still have my Kirk Muller jersey....

Cool! I began to watch hockey the season they won their last Stanley Cup... It was a season to remember *nostalgic* I still have my Kirk Muller jersey....

lol, i was only one when they won the cup lol, i started watching when i was about 9 years old, i have two jerseys a theodore one and just a plain one, i have 4 t-shirts, 2 night dresses and i pair of pjs and i can't even count all my hats lol oh yeah and 5 pairs of socks:P and 1 pair of underwear lol:naughty:

• 1 month later...