I can't help thinking that this is copying Mika....

neeve272

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg! i hink there is a hidden message in that comercial! :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

I know...creepy....:bleh:

OMG!! It sounds like Relax to me :0

I know!! It's not exactly it, but it's sooooo like it...like they're playing it backwards or something...

:doh: thats what i meant haha

blonde moment:mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha love it!! :roftl:

Also, they even sing "Relax!" towards the end.......I don't like this

:shocked:that's reallly freaky! it does sound like they're playing it backwards or something!

yeah they're sooo alike...but I just listened to Relax backwards, and it's not quite it..it's actually more similar to normal Relax, but they definitely used the main tune or sth and like, I dunno, inverted it or SOMETHING!..... :blink:

yeah they're sooo alike...but I just listened to Relax backwards, and it's not quite it..it's actually more similar to normal Relax, but they definitely used the main tune or sth and like, I dunno, inverted it or SOMETHING!..... :blink:

how do you listen to it backwards?:blink:

maybe they were cheap and didn't want to buy the rights to the real song so the like made thier own version and singer? or maybe they remixed it?:naughty:

how do you listen to it backwards?:blink:

maybe they were cheap and didn't want to buy the rights to the real song so the like made thier own version and singer? or maybe they remixed it?:naughty:

Yeah I bet it's something like that!! It's definitely waaaay too Relax-inspired to be a coincidence, IMO.

To listen to it backwards, I use Audacity....it's an audio software programme you can download for free, it's really cool - you can cut, mix, play backwards, make ringtones, everything!! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, similar, but is Mika entirely original?? He never borrows riffs from anyone?? Hmm...Cutting Crew, Figaro...what else...??

:naughty: figaro is out of copyright laws i think

and well he just borrowed bits of the tune from Cutting Crew...after that the song has its own tune. :rollseyes:

omg!!!!!!!!! hmmffff

***phones copyright police***

"may I report an infraction , please...over and out"

:thumb_yello: what did they say? :naughty:

:naughty: figaro is out of copyright laws i think

and well he just borrowed bits of the tune from Cutting Crew...after that the song has its own tune. :rollseyes:

Yeah I have to agree....it's one thing to sample a tune or use it as the basis for a song (like he did with Figaro) BUT this is sheer copying IMO....

btw, I like the ":rollseyes:"...are you hoping it'll someday magically transform into a smiley? love it!! I fully support you in that :naughty:

:thumb_yello: what did they say? :naughty:

Yeah I have to agree....it's one thing to sample a tune or use it as the basis for a song (like he did with Figaro) BUT this is sheer copying IMO....

btw, I like the ":rollseyes:"...are you hoping it'll someday magically transform into a smiley? love it!! I fully support you in that :naughty:

hope is all i got :roftl:

there was another forum and they had a :rollseyes: :thumbdown: i guess i got used to it from there