places you've been

I <3 MIKA!!!

ok so i dont know if there is a thread already about this, i looked and couldnt find one and if so mods you can close it:wink2:

so this is the thread to post places you have traveled to or places where you live and you can explain what you have seen and tell others who might go there places that are nice to go to and suff:bleh: you can also post pictures if you want!

places i have been to:

-france

-england

-canada

-mexico (an island off the coast of mexico to be exact :naughty:)

-italy

-switerland

-spain

-israel

-scotland

and lots of places in the us

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! i have only been to halifax(which is only 5 hours from here) and i've been to Florida last year:)

ooo i have been to halifax a couple of years ago because my camp was in maine and at the end of camp my parents drove up to pick me and my sisters up and we drove to nova scotia, its gorgeous up there! and the fish is amazing :drool::naughty: i go to all these places because my family LOVES to travel! the first time i was on the plane was when i was 2 months old and i went to france also my parents (for some strange reason) dont want there kids to go to college in the u.s so most of the time its to visit my brothers and sisters, my oldest sister lives in england with her husband and 3 kids, my other sister goes to college in paris, my other sister goes to college in scotland and my brother lives in florida and my other brother lives in california with his wife, i have a big family lol!

ooo i have been to halifax a couple of years ago because my camp was in maine and at the end of camp my parents drove up to pick me and my sisters up and we drove to nova scotia' date=' its gorgeous up there! and the fish is amazing :drool::naughty: i go to all these places because my family LOVES to travel! the first time i was on the plane was when i was 2 months old and i went to france also my parents (for some strange reason) dont want there kids to go to college in the u.s so most of the time its to visit my brothers and sisters, my oldest sister lives in england with her husband and 3 kids, my other sister goes to college in paris, my other sister goes to college in scotland and my brother lives in florida and my other brother lives in california with his wife, i have a big family lol![/quote']

Lol i lived in Nova Scotia my whole life, but i hate fish lol:P

WOW!!!!:shocked:

you have been to a lot of places

ive traveled through so many states i cant remember, thats the great thing about moving:naughty:

hahaha i actually havent been to that many mostly the ones on the east coast and california and las vegas i have never moved:thumbdown: i want to so badly i have lived in the same house since i was born and it annoys me because my town is so obnoxious and close minded and stuck up:thumbdown:

I hate traveling but i love being in different places! :biggrin2:

Random states in the US...

Canada

Mexico

D.R.

Bahamas

Cayman Islands

France

England

Germany

Netherlands

and i'm going back to France and England soon as well as Scotland. Yay! =D

what is the netherlands and germany like? i went to the netherlands when i was a baby but dont remember a thing about it since i was so young and i wish i could go again and i have never been to germany

what is the netherlands and germany like? i went to the netherlands when i was a baby but dont remember a thing about it since i was so young and i wish i could go again and i have never been to germany

hmm' date=' i don't remember much about the netherlands because i was also young, but i do remember being in the airport and seeing fun little dolls with clogs =P and i think i got a chocolate bar. haha

Germany was fun! We were there picking up my sister from an exchange program so we stayed a while after. I remember visiting some friends we had there and they had the potato skins on the fries and i thought it was strange (i was quite young) My sister accidently ordered a cow tongue sandwich (her german was not perfect at that point lol) and the towns were really cute, very artsy. A lot of it was artsy and picturesque actually. oh and i think it was germany where there were painted cows (sculptures) everywhere! we took pics by everyone=']

good times =]

hmm, i don't remember much about the netherlands because i was also young, but i do remember being in the airport and seeing fun little dolls with clogs =P and i think i got a chocolate bar. haha

Germany was fun! We were there picking up my sister from an exchange program so we stayed a while after. I remember visiting some friends we had there and they had the potato skins on the fries and i thought it was strange (i was quite young) My sister accidently ordered a cow tongue sandwich (her german was not perfect at that point lol) and the towns were really cute, very artsy. A lot of it was artsy and picturesque actually. oh and i think it was germany where there were painted cows (sculptures) everywhere! we took pics by everyone=]

good times =]

a cow tongue:boxed: what did it taste like or did she not eat it:naughty: oooo that sounds like fun i love artsy towns they are so much fun just to roam around in! i especially want to go to the castle that they modeled the disney castle after!

a cow tongue:boxed: what did it taste like or did she not eat it:naughty: oooo that sounds like fun i love artsy towns they are so much fun just to roam around in! i especially want to go to the castle that they modeled the disney castle after!

haha, no...i don't think she ate it. Too much of a culture gap for her there.:naughty:

If you haven't been to germany- i suggest it! You'll have a great time and see some awesome things!

I'd love to visit some more castles as well! They're amazing to looks at and the interiors are awe inspiring. I think i'm going to visit some in England next year! can't wait!

I hate traveling but i love being in different places! :biggrin2:

Random states in the US...

Canada

Mexico

D.R.

Bahamas

Cayman Islands

France

England

Germany

Netherlands

and i'm going back to France and England soon as well as Scotland. Yay! =D

Hellou =) i like this thread i think it's interessting where other people have been yet :D

where the hell is "cayman Islands" :D ??never heared beforee.. haha

well.. i have to think about where i've been yet :D

- Switzerland (i live there)

- Germany

- France

- Italy

- Turkey

- Spain

- England

- Scotland

- Greece

- Croatia

- Cyprus

- Netherlands

- America ^^ twice xD

i think that's all.. but there are so many countries i woouuld looooove to see liike Guatemala South Africa Colombia etc.. But my parents don't wanna go there :mf_rosetinted:

Did someone of you stay somewhere for a long time like a year? ^^I'm gonna do thaat iin 2 years :bleh::naughty:

places i've been to:

-austria

-england

-ireland

-france

-greece

-spain

-nederland?can i consider this in my list?i was born there and i lived there for 6 months when i was a baby..

..and other places in italy (naples,palermo...)

this thread makes me sad because I never goes out of Brazil :thumbdown:I want to know the whole world but things are not very easy here, at least not for everyone.

Same here... :thumbdown:

I've been to:

- London

- Madeira (portuguese isle)

- Azores (portuguese isles)

- some places in Spain, but not far from the border

hmm, i don't remember much about the netherlands because i was also young, but i do remember being in the airport and seeing fun little dolls with clogs =P and i think i got a chocolate bar. haha

Pfft how can you forget about us!