Former opening act reveals that the tour with Mika was "the best"

BonjourMika1990

Nathan, Mike Wise, Mike Kirsh and Daenen of The Midway State have a special thank you to the Mika fans who seemed to have left an impression on them.

As many might know, months ago I started a project for Midway to document their time with Mika: messages, pictures etc. They recieved the book in June, and recorded this shortly after: a video in which they thank us, and reveal that in fact "The tour with Mika was the best..." they'd ever been on.

They had done tours with the likes of LIFEHOUSE and DAUGHTRY prior to joining the lollipop circus:naughty:

Their album is currently available on Amazon, and if you're not a fan of them already, become one! I can definatley tell you from experience that these guys are the sweetest rockers maybe...ever.

I thought it appropriate to share this with everyone, since many who were not involved with the project met them at shows and have stayed in touch with them thus also leaving a mark.

Here's the video link, they are the cutest!

http://themidwaystate.com/greeting/mika/

If I do say so myself, it seems we really showed our stuff with this project:naughty:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol3: Aww they're pretty cute!

"... and like.... like... *words*... like like... like.." :aah:

They like to say like..

Anyways, that's nice of them! I'm glad they liked it :das:

Thanks Melaniieeyyyyy :biggrin2:

haha, that was what made me giggle for like 20 minutes after I saw this...like!

awww i like that video!

i didnt participate in that project, idont think, but i talk to them on line and stuff

it was very sweet!

You did participate haha, I remember your message:thumb_yello:

Ooh yeah... :wub2: I liked that "like" theme in the video, and what made feel really silly and warm inside was the fact that they messaged me on MySpace, gave the link and asked me to spread the word to others who were involved. :blush-anim-cl: It made me feel special. I hadn't even been online for daaays before yesterday, but when I saw my emails I had to go to MySpace to read the full message I had received just minutes ago! :naughty::biggrin2:

Nathan, Mike Wise, Mike Kirsh and Daenen of The Midway State have a special thank you to the Mika fans who seemed to have left an impression on them.

As many might know, months ago I started a project for Midway to document their time with Mika: messages, pictures etc. They recieved the book in June, and recorded this shortly after: a video in which they thank us, and reveal that in fact "The tour with Mika was the best..." they'd ever been on.

They had done tours with the likes of LIFEHOUSE and DAUGHTRY prior to joining the lollipop circus:naughty:

Their album is currently available on Amazon, and if you're not a fan of them already, become one! I can definatley tell you from experience that these guys are the sweetest rockers maybe...ever.

I thought it appropriate to share this with everyone, since many who were not involved with the project met them at shows and have stayed in touch with them thus also leaving a mark.

Here's the video link, they are the cutest!

http://themidwaystate.com/greeting/mika/

If I do say so myself, it seems we really showed our stuff with this project:naughty:

I can't say I've really listened to Midway State.... but I didn't know you'd done them a book like Mika's .... Mel your the sweetest person.... :thumb_yello:

That's wonderful, and Mika's fans are the best fans ever!

We are kinda insanely wonderful haha

I can't say I've really listened to Midway State.... but I didn't know you'd done them a book like Mika's .... Mel your the sweetest person.... :thumb_yello:

Aww how sweet, thank you:blush-anim-cl:

For those wondering, each member got a book...though in the video they pass around one lol