dcdeb

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the fans of Katy and Mika I've met think the same than you about "Simple"

I like it because her voice doesn't sound so ruined there,

but if it's about Mika still don't know why "he parks in a loading zone" and "he sleep with the lights all on" :boxed:

Do you mean that he's not able to have his twins the natural way, or that he wasn't brave enough to try that way instead? :naughty:

Katy's voice is still not ruined:mf_rosetinted:

Read the Mika/Adele thread for a clarification on this matter

haha I almost forget that kind of things that happen nowadays...I think I've read too much fast :naughty: Some MFCers are sort of trend analyzers...

thanks Greta!

(btw, Ricky Martin already has a daughter that was born when he was getting famous and he hid because of his career. Since I read that news, I always feared the same for Mika, so I hope that Meeks's not going to do the same :bleh: )

they're gonna have a pair of twin. Artificial insemination :yay:

hahahahha

:yay:

cutest twins ever for sure ^^

Yes, I heard they were inspired by Clay Aiken and Ricky Martin's recent artificial inseminations.

Yayyy I met Katy the other day in that outfit!!! BTW, go to http://www.katyperryforum.com. She reads it. :naughty: *Plug*

yesss :punk:

i`ve been there since the beggining, i read but i don`t post anything lol

it`s nice she said that of mika.. and here her cd hasn`t been released yet :thumbdown:

i must say even i like katy.. i saw the vids of her tours in youtube.. and she`s not that good live..

haha I almost forget that kind of things that happen nowadays...I think I've read too much fast :naughty: Some MFCers are sort of trend analyzers...

thanks Greta!

(btw, Ricky Martin already has a daughter that was born when he was getting famous and he hid because of his career. Since I read that news, I always feared the same for Mika, so I hope that Meeks's not going to do the same :bleh: )

I didn't know that about Ricky Martin.... poor kid.... I hope he was a good father too her.... must have been difficult for them both.... :(

You're confusing the two of them, I think. :naughty: So far, Katy's only well-known in America... and Mika is the one who's famous all over the world. (Less so in the US.)

--Jack

Katy is pretty well known over here aswell. She appears in a lot of magazines now, and her single is very high in the charts.

49518_1.jpg

great pic! A psyco wastermelon!

I still like KP voice, but all the rest is too Avrilavignesque for my taste

she's really more famous than Mika.. those @ Capitol records know the promotional game btw

Psycho watermelon:lmao:

i dreamed that the both of them got married and got themselves a hermaphrodite child called michael alice :roftl::roftl:

We've even seen him!:fisch:

Katy is my homegirl!:punk:

Did you know she's pregant of Mika?

Shame on you Mika!:sneaky2:

He already has the twins with Adele, now he and Katy are expecting, and on top of that Mika wants to get a dog!

I'm really dissapointed with Mika, I don't think I can stay here any longer, Good bye!*slams virtual MFC door*

Ok I'm back:bleh:

Ah, my archnemesis again, the cool Katy

LOLOL I think she has a very funny personality, I enjoy her vlogs. In an interview I watched recently, she said that she liked musicians, they were sexy. Then, she starts talking about Mika and his show.

Back off cool Katy, LOLOLOLOLOL

and send me your Katy necklace!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=xL1M38-rk60

I always suspected that he influenced at least one of her songs. The one that includes the lyrics about an "H&M scarf". :naughty:

Yeah,I agree :naughty: I think he had a great influence on her...in everything...:naughty:

Anyways,she's hot but I don't like her music :mf_rosetinted:

Oh and also,it's interesting that Mika never mentioned Katy P in any subject...and I see she mentions him pretty much...:naughty:

yeah, twice is pretty much............................................... one quote overquoted and in an itw after she went to a mika concert...