Katy: Mika Is So Cool

dcdeb

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no real opinion on Katy Perry, except to say I really don't like I Kissed A Girl. Don't know much else about her music to be honest but I knew she knows Mika.

However, I was quite pleased to see Mika complimented like this by a currently popular artist...it gets his name in the papers in a favourable way at a time when he's out of the spotlight. :thumb_yello:

BUT then I saw the last bit of the 'interview' :blink: Freddie Mercury? Fat Bottomed Girls? Oh for fs sake. yawn yawn yawn I thought we were past all that at least a year ago!! I swear if one more person calls him the new Freddie I will do my nut. Maybe even my peanut.

:bleh:

“He’s so fun and has amazing energy. I love Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) – it’s like Queen’s Fat Bottomed Girls.”

I agree that Katy is cool but Big Girl is nothing like Queens Fat Bottomed girls

wait a second... queen's fat bottomed girls says basically he likes fat bottomed girls... mika's big girls says that they're beautiful... i might be limited, but it IS similar ! not in the form... mika says it way less PG-13, but well... i guess the debate is closed...

something else : i kissed a girl and hot n cold (the upcoming single) are the "worst" songs of the album :naughty: they're nothing like the rest of it, and i recommand you listen to the other songs when you feel like knowing something else about her to make yourself an accurate opinion about her music... :thumb_yello: after that, you like or not, i don't really mind, but i wish people would listen to something else than i kissed a girl before saying they don't like "her music".

wait a second... queen's fat bottomed girls says basically he likes fat bottomed girls... mika's big girls says that they're beautiful... i might be limited, but it IS similar ! not in the form... mika says it way less PG-13, but well... i guess the debate is closed...

something else : i kissed a girl and hot n cold (the upcoming single) are the "worst" songs of the album :naughty: they're nothing like the rest of it, and i recommand you listen to the other songs when you feel like knowing something else about her to make yourself an accurate opinion about her music... :thumb_yello: after that, you like or not, i don't really mind, but i wish people would listen to something else than i kissed a girl before saying they don't like "her music".

So true!:thumb_yello:

yeah, twice is pretty much............................................... one quote overquoted and in an itw after she went to a mika concert...

Twice officially in interviews,but pretty much mentioned him unofficially

I quite like I Kissed A Girl, so if that's one of the worst tracks on the album, I guess I'm gonna love the rest!

something else : i kissed a girl and hot n cold (the upcoming single) are the "worst" songs of the album :naughty: they're nothing like the rest of it, and i recommand you listen to the other songs when you feel like knowing something else about her to make yourself an accurate opinion about her music... :thumb_yello: after that, you like or not, i don't really mind, but i wish people would listen to something else than i kissed a girl before saying they don't like "her music".[/font][/color]

You really think so? Those two songs are the reason I started liking her a lot, but each to their own. But I agree, listen to the rest of the album rather than judging by the one song cos it really is a great album with great songs in there.

I agree those are the worst and are the most comercial songs from her album !:naughty::thumb_yello:I recommend people to listen to ''Mannequin '' and ''I'm still breathing ''

I agree those are the worst and are the most comercial songs from her album !:naughty::thumb_yello:I recommend people to listen to ''Mannequin '' and ''I'm still breathing ''

I like Mannequin and Thinking of you, though I'm not a fan of Katy Perry the person :thumb_yello:

They have something that is nice to my ears :)

I like Mannequin and Thinking of you, though I'm not a fan of Katy Perry the person :thumb_yello:

They have something that is nice to my ears :)

Thinking of you makes me cry when i hear it :tears:

Have you listened to the other songs from the album except I kissed a girl ?

Thinking of you makes me cry when i hear it :tears:

Have you listened to the other songs from the album except I kissed a girl ?

I've listened bits of them, and I don't like most of them much because they sound much like Avril Lavigne to me (who I don't like :boxed:)

I haven't heard Hot n Cold. Now I'm gonna listen to it :thumb_yello:

Ohh and I like One of the boys as well

You really think so? Those two songs are the reason I started liking her a lot, but each to their own. But I agree, listen to the rest of the album rather than judging by the one song cos it really is a great album with great songs in there.

i'm not a fan of these 2 songs, they must be my least fav out of all the songs she's done ! mannequin and i'm still breathing are among my fav, and the big winner is waking up in vegas :wink2: was a bit disappointed when i found out that they would get those out as first and second single but well... they never asked me my opinion :boxed::naughty: