Katy: Mika Is So Cool

dcdeb

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait a second... queen's fat bottomed girls says basically he likes fat bottomed girls... mika's big girls says that they're beautiful... i might be limited, but it IS similar ! not in the form... mika says it way less PG-13, but well... i guess the debate is closed...

something else : i kissed a girl and hot n cold (the upcoming single) are the "worst" songs of the album :naughty: they're nothing like the rest of it, and i recommand you listen to the other songs when you feel like knowing something else about her to make yourself an accurate opinion about her music... :thumb_yello: after that, you like or not, i don't really mind, but i wish people would listen to something else than i kissed a girl before saying they don't like "her music".

AMEN:thumb_yello:

Maybe she is but...

don't touch my boy! :mad: :lightsabre:

Sometimes I get a little bit too protective... :naughty:

You may find that he's more Katy's boy than yours :naughty:...

Anyway, I agree with Yop about the songs. To me, "I kissed a girl" is one of the songs that I like less out of the whole album.

I love Lost, HotNCold, Waking up in Vegas, I'm still breathing is absolutely STUNNING, and I love the acoustic (pre-album) version of One of The Boys.

Oh, and Mannequin.

And If You Can Afford Me.

Sh*t, I just love her. Can't wait for the gigs, I'm SO excited!!

All I hope now is that she won't disappoint live!!

Jack saw her live, didn't she? Was her voice good?