RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

and that's when i start filming :naughty:

while hiding in the closet so he does not see you!

Reminds me of his song: Movies of myself! :naughty:

I would like to see RuRu eat his chocolate Lollipop..... :das:

how about you?

We could learn ALOT from the way he ... 'eats it' ......

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

while hiding in the closet so he does not see you!

Reminds me of his song: Movies of myself! :naughty:

I would like to see RuRu eat his chocolate Lollipop..... :das:

how about you?

We could learn ALOT from the way he ... 'eats it' ......

my young ears!!!

i just bought a new digital camera because the other one broke. i only get about 8 minutes of video, and the more pics i take the less video is available.

i'm going to pic a whole song to record, and then just get little tid bits in there.

:thumbdown:

my young ears!!!

i just bought a new digital camera because the other one broke. i only get about 8 minutes of video, and the more pics i take the less video is available.

i'm going to pic a whole song to record, and then just get little tid bits in there.

:thumbdown:

OMR..... what song is it going to be???????

*We both know what mine would be*

I totally found the digital camera that I WANT -- I just hope I can get it before the weekend..... cause I want to document EVERYTHING.... the whole weekend!!!! It is going to be AH-mazing!!!!

OMR..... what song is it going to be???????

*We both know what mine would be*

I totally found the digital camera that I WANT -- I just hope I can get it before the weekend..... cause I want to document EVERYTHING.... the whole weekend!!!! It is going to be AH-mazing!!!!

probably hallelujah or little sister. those are my favorites.

i got mine from target for $94. it's very good excet for the video situation.

probably hallelujah or little sister. those are my favorites.

i got mine from target for $94. it's very good excet for the video situation.

WOW that is even better priced then the one I was looking at -- what brand is it? Cause I want to record *I don't know what it is*

OMR... Alex what if they won't let us bring cameras in????? Well I did take a camera in there *disposable one* I was sneaking to take pics though!!!! I had to have the flash on...... you should have seen me! :roftl:

WOW that is even better priced then the one I was looking at -- what brand is it? Cause I want to record *I don't know what it is*

OMR... Alex what if they won't let us bring cameras in????? Well I did take a camera in there *disposable one* I was sneaking to take pics though!!!! I had to have the flash on...... you should have seen me! :roftl:

it's a kodak. what i'm going to do is bring my concert bag. it's the bag i used in NYC, and it'd been to every concert. it's black on the inside, so what i will do is put the cameras at the bottom, and put a black t-shirt over it. you can't tell.

it worked at the fillmore.

there was this spoiled girl standing next to amanda, and her father was a cop, and he started walking in front of the front row, so everyone (including me) started hiding their cameras. so he goes to his daughter and says "you can only take 50 pictures tonight" and she started yelling, arguing, and she even cried. :naughty: she was sad the whole night. :no:

it's a kodak. what i'm going to do is bring my concert bag. it's the bag i used in NYC, and it'd been to every concert. it's black on the inside, so what i will do is put the cameras at the bottom, and put a black t-shirt over it. you can't tell.

it worked at the fillmore.

there was this spoiled girl standing next to amanda, and her father was a cop, and he started walking in front of the front row, so everyone (including me) started hiding their cameras. so he goes to his daughter and says "you can only take 50 pictures tonight" and she started yelling, arguing, and she even cried. :naughty: she was sad the whole night. :no:

OMR! What a brat!

Good idea -- I almost forgot how sneaky you are!!!! :roftl:

Is your camera an Easy share?

I wonder how many pics we will take!!!! :naughty:

I am guessing more then 50 'each' :roftl:

OMR! What a brat!

Good idea -- I almost forgot how sneaky you are!!!! :roftl:

Is your camera an Easy share?

I wonder how many pics we will take!!!! :naughty:

I am guessing more then 50 'each' :roftl:

i know! we still talk about her. she's lucky she got to take pictures! after the opening act, my batteries died. i took a bunch of pics of the keyboardist...he was finnnnne. i had to take pics with my cell phone, and they are crappy. and amanda's batteries fell over the baracade. we had the security guard get one, but the other fell under the stage, and that was about 10 feet down.

i tried bribing the photographer a dollar for some batteries :naughty:

oh yes. definitley more than 50!

what's easy share?

i know! we still talk about her. she's lucky she got to take pictures! after the opening act, my batteries died. i took a bunch of pics of the keyboardist...he was finnnnne. i had to take pics with my cell phone, and they are crappy. and amanda's batteries fell over the baracade. we had the security guard get one, but the other fell under the stage, and that was about 10 feet down.

i tried bribing the photographer a dollar for some batteries :naughty:

oh yes. definitley more than 50!

what's easy share?

Okay... if you don't know, then I am guessing it is not an Easy Share -- LMFAO it is just a type ... Kodak Easy Share Digital Camera..... that is the ONE that I have been wanting .... and it is PINK -- love it! I need a really good camera..... the one you had was amazing! But, I need a reasonably priced one! The Kodak Easy Shares are VERY reasonable! I want to be able to take videos and post them *it is a lifelong dream* :roftl:

So we are going to have to be VERY sneaky cause you are NOT suppose to bring cameras in the King's Center, the Fillmore OR the Kravis Center :mf_rosetinted:

OMFR!!!

WE NEED TO INVITE HIM!!!!

i'm loving these pictures!!!!

WHO woulda ever thunk that RuRu played tennis... perhaps he could teach us a thang or two :das:

OMR ... I know.... how could you not! They are aaaahhhhhhhh :drool:

More to come -- :wink2:

WHO woulda ever thunk that RuRu played tennis... perhaps he could teach us a thang or two :das:

OMR ... I know.... how could you not! They are aaaahhhhhhhh :drool:

More to come -- :wink2:

i wonder if he still plays.... those are kind of old, look how skinny and young he looks....and he's not wearing shoes :naughty:

i'd be scared.

ooooh yes!!!! i leave in 20 minutes, so hurry it up :wink2: