RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg.

i NEVER would have thought i'd have 3,000 posts!

I know what you mean! :lmao:

I almost forgot to tell you......

I got an e-mail today from the person organizing the Cocktail reception before the King's Center show.... and it is definately happening and we are SO going!!!! For a moment there I was wondering! :roftl:

woop woop.

:naughty:

YOU can say that again!!!! You KNOW we are gonna get there early.... before all the Europeans.... cause that is where I stalkek the other band.... and I know the 'spots'.... I found one of them walking on the sidewalk just right there out in the open.... no one is around before time -- so they tend to wonder! We will know straight away if RuRu has arrived there yet.... cause I know where the bus parks... IF IT IS THERE -- full stalker mode will kick in..........

I will find RuRu... and 'bump into' him.... *by chance* :naughty:

YOU can say that again!!!! You KNOW we are gonna get there early.... before all the Europeans.... cause that is where I stalkek the other band.... and I know the 'spots'.... I found one of them walking on the sidewalk just right there out in the open.... no one is around before time -- so they tend to wonder! We will know straight away if RuRu has arrived there yet.... cause I know where the bus parks... IF IT IS THERE -- full stalker mode will kick in..........

I will find RuRu... and 'bump into' him.... *by chance* :naughty:

i don't think he will have a bus because he's only doing a small tour. he'll probably have a van or an SUV.

the second we see one of those, we'll go into stalker mode..... just like we did in NYC. :naughty:

i have to go to work now :thumbdown:

i don't think he will have a bus because he's only doing a small tour. he'll probably have a van or an SUV.

the second we see one of those, we'll go into stalker mode..... just like we did in NYC. :naughty:

i have to go to work now :thumbdown:

Whatever the case may be ..... I know where it will park.....

--- and when we get there.... if there is ANYTHING back there we KNOW he is there.... if NOT -- we WAIT for it to arrive!!! :das:

Have a good evening at work......

tell him thank you for both :wink2:

it's not that short, it was crumpled up a bit.

i'm looking to change rufus or some of those european gays. :das:

you better start looking for dresses!!! :naughty:

I told him!!! :roftl:

OMR -- I knew you had naughty intentions!!!! WHO wouldn't with a building {weekend} filled with hot gay guys.... swoon!

OH.... I am a lookin' for one or two rather :naughty:

I told him!!! :roftl:

OMR -- I knew you had naughty intentions!!!! WHO wouldn't with a building {weekend} filled with hot gay guys.... swoon!

OH.... I am a lookin' for one or two rather :naughty:

hehehe....my motives are not pure :naughty:

i'm going to look for the next one in october.

i found that floral print dress in the store, and it looks better online :blink:

hehehe....my motives are not pure :naughty:

i'm going to look for the next one in october.

i found that floral print dress in the store, and it looks better online :blink:

I hate when that happens!!! Good thing you did not buy it online then!!!

I like black dresses..... hhhhhmmmmm