Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the only Latin words I know are the ones I used to hear in Church in school

and the only 3 languages I speak and write are the ones that he probably understands :mf_rosetinted:

there goes my evil plan... :blink:

any suggestions to entertain us?

Okay, I know English and Dutch good enough to talk & write in.

And some

French

Geman

Greek

Latin

There goes your evil plan..

But linde, dutch is a good *coughevilcough* plan :roftl:

we can easily overpower him... we have representatives in every corner of the world ready to translate and assist...

:naughty:

poor guy, we can be very evil when we are bored, he'd better keep us entertained...

Dutch sounds like a good idea... but, I can't imagine him reading all comments as is now.. imagine if they are in Dutch... he'll give up and will just randomly approve comments... :punk:

And then Mika.. "You think that? But I'm the cool one here! I am Mika! The one and only! I'l post my next blog in.. in.. in my own language! You won't understand that!" Like a little child..

Okay, that shows how bored I am.. LOL :roftl:

And then Mika.. "You think that? But I'm the cool one here! I am Mika! The one and only! I'l post my next blog in.. in.. in my own language! You won't understand that!" Like a little child..

Okay, that shows how bored I am.. LOL :roftl:

His own language?:naughty:Do you mean English, or French? Or Lebanese?:naughty:

At least you can understand every interview he gives:thumb_yello:

I can speak: Dutch, English, German and French a bit, Latin a bit, Greek a wee wee little bit:naughty:

Wow!:shocked:

I can only speak Spanish, portuguese, french and english- pfft:thumbdown:

Forgot to mention I only know a bit :roftl:

Me too. I only know what I've learned on school:roftl:

I don't think he can speak Lebanese... maybe understands a little bit... but definetly not a fluent speaker..

His spanish doesn't sounds too bad... I guess it's easy to pick up Italian and Spanish if you speak French fluently..

I wish I can spreak Dutch... I find it very interesting...

Yeah...I think that too.

Can't remember what his spanish sounds like, I heard him speak so many languages:naughty:Must watch it back on yt one time..

I love that in wich country he is, he tries to speak the language during the gig:wub2:

Dutch is cool:mf_rosetinted:It seems to be very hard for foreign people though:naughty: