Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

school.

and modern greek in greece

and russian in the church. :roftl:

Wow.:shocked:

Me too. I only know what I've learned on school:roftl:

Yeah...I think that too.

Can't remember what his spanish sounds like, I heard him speak so many languages:naughty:Must watch it back on yt one time..

I love that in wich country he is, he tries to speak the language during the gig:wub2:

Dutch is cool:mf_rosetinted:It seems to be very hard for foreign people though:naughty:

Haha me too, and what they teach us there is nothing! If my parents weren't teaching me english first at home, I woldn't know how to speak it, in school it's so basic!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look what i made.

lollipoplolkb2.jpg

i said i was bored.

:roftl:

See, MFCiers speak many languages... he can write his posts in any language and we will manage to figure it out...

:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah. We're just so damn smart:mf_rosetinted:

Wow.:shocked:

Haha me too, and what they teach us there is nothing! If my parents weren't teaching me english first at home, I woldn't know how to speak it, in school it's so basic!

I started learning english when I was 6. I couldn't even write proper Dutch yet:roftl:Disney had these video's called ''Fun with English''. And I started to read english books for kids. If I didn't start learning English myself, I wouldn't be able to write sentences like I can do now.

:roftl:

Yeah. We're just so damn smart:mf_rosetinted:

I started learning english when I was 6. I couldn't even write proper Dutch yet:roftl:Disney had these video's called ''Fun with English''. And I started to read english books for kids. If I didn't start learning English myself, I wouldn't be able to write sentences like I can do now.

I started that way too and in that age too hahaha:roftl:

welcome ... jon the crowd... we are totally bored... trying to find any excuse to entertain ourselves...

thought of writing our comments in his blogs in foreign languages... just for fun...

any suggestions?

yeah, it's sweet how he makes the effort to speak the language of the country he is in... in Lebanon he was speaking in french, lebanese and English ... which are the 3 languages spoken there..

I like Dutch... I managed to pick up some words... it's not that difficult if a native speaker is patient enough to teach you ... but very difficult to read

Yeah. In Amsterdam he spoke Dutch. It was so funny:naughty:

Hmm..I wouldn't know. I only know foreign people find it very hard to learn:naughty:

Hahaha I'm learning a bit here too:naughty:

The MFC is vewy, vewy educative :mf_rosetinted:

MFC, the best teacher:naughty:

Guys, I gotta go. Bye:huglove:

I knew some english already, but now when I have to do english in school I'm like 'oh wait.. it was that way, just like ... said on the mfc'

I can buy a bread in greek.

That was verry random.

lollipoplolkb2.jpg

Very indeed:roftl:

Yeah. In Amsterdam he spoke Dutch. It was so funny:naughty:

Hmm..I wouldn't know. I only know foreign people find it very hard to learn:naughty:

MFC, the best teacher:naughty:

Guys, I gotta go. Bye:

Haha yes:naughty:

Bye linde

join me in the "fools" club .. we have been acting crazy for the past hour.. :naughty:bragging about our language skills... and planning on how to disrubt the comments section with our linguistic abilities :mf_rosetinted:

yummy... ouzy!! :thumb_yello:

We're not fools, we're just bored.

ouzy tasted like aniseed.

g2g, see ya later. :mf_rosetinted:

Slaap lekker

Sleep well

Boa Noite

Bonne Nuit

etc.

You know what's weird?

I have been sitting on the couch for 5 minutes then i feel the skirt of the couch lift under my keg and my cat pops out.

Omg, creepy :lmfao:

I'm off to see a movie :bleh:

Just rented sweeney todd yesterday, loved it, what a brilliant movie!:wub2:

Bye bye guys :bye: