Tim Hortons

Mika60

This is a thread about tim hortons:P Tim Hortons sells coffee, tea, hot chocolate, soups, sandwichs, cookies and TIMBITS etc. It is the best coffee shop in the world. There are almost 3000 locations in canada but only 350 in the states. Tim Hortons was named after the hockey player Tim Horton who played for the Toronto Maple Leafs. I LOVE Tim Hortons. So i just just wondering if yous have a Tims and what is your favorite thing to order:D My favorite is the Ice cap mmm and timbits:)

tim20hortons.jpg

pc0s_canada_tim_hortons.jpg

nmnm.jpg

tim_hortons_timbits_2.gif

375icecap.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, Timmy's! :wub2:

I used to have a horrible addiction to their turkey sandwiches. Now that they put the turkey/bacon club on the menu, they don't understand when you say you want a turkey sandwich sans bacon and tomato. :tears:

I also like their tea selection, and of course the coffee. I find iced caps too sweet, though.

Oh, and their one downfall - the breakfast sandwiches are horrible. Blah, 7/11 makes better ones! Shame on Timmy's breakfast! :puke:

Yay, Timmy's! :wub2:

I used to have a horrible addiction to their turkey sandwiches. Now that they put the turkey/bacon club on the menu, they don't understand when you say you want a turkey sandwich sans bacon and tomato. :tears:

I also like their tea selection, and of course the coffee. I find iced caps too sweet, though.

Oh, and their one downfall - the breakfast sandwiches are horrible. Blah, 7/11 makes better ones! Shame on Timmy's breakfast! :puke:

lol i didn't really try any of their sandwiches but i bet the turkey one is good:P I don't drink coffee or tea but i hear its awesome, i don't really mind they breakfast there, its alright:)

DAMN!!!

We dont have that in the UK :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Looks mega nice too :wub2:

Come visit Christine and I in Toronto (like Robertina and carrinevie and JackViolet and sariflor did) and it will be our pleasure to take you there. :thumb_yello:

Just got back and drinking some right now.

Come visit Christine and I in Toronto (like Robertina and Carrinevie and Jack Violet and Sariflor did) and it will be our pleasure to take you there. :thumb_yello:

Awwww that is interesting ....

I have some American work pals over ... they were saying you can drive to Canada in 5 hours from Portland Oregan ...

Or the choo choo train :bleh:

I would love to ... I need to take a few years out and travel the world

<Hiya btw , we havent "chatted" in ages!

<Hiya btw , we havent "chatted" in ages!

Hiya!

I must admit, I also love Illy and Starbucks, but as you can see, I love my coffee. Although I can make Tim's or Starbucks at home, seems like I'm still buying it at the drive-thru.

tims.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...