Tim Hortons

Mika60

maybe if i'm a good girl, i'll find one in my stocking! :teehee:

did you try the fudge they are selling for xmas? i didn't, but i like the packaging :aah:

You have a few more days to fix your image then. :mf_rosetinted:

Same- I've seen it but not tried it! Thanks, I want some now. :lol3:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got an evil sinus cold, and see this thread bumped made me crave Tim Horton's chicken noodle soup. :aah:

awwwwwww poor you. hope this brings you comfort

http://susywchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/dsc09280.jpg

Tim Hortons' Chicken Noodle - A rich chicken broth with chunks of tender white chicken, carrots, red peppers, peas, onions and bow tie pasta. Low in fat. Contains 2g of fat per 296ml (10oz) serving.

have you ever heard of sinus rinse? :teehee:

awwwwwww poor you. hope this brings you comfort

http://susywchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/dsc09280.jpg

Tim Hortons' Chicken Noodle - A rich chicken broth with chunks of tender white chicken, carrots, red peppers, peas, onions and bow tie pasta. Low in fat. Contains 2g of fat per 296ml (10oz) serving.

have you ever heard of sinus rinse? :teehee:

:mf_lustslow:

No, no no! I need to be good and save my money. I should make the squash soup that I already have in my pantry. :aah:

And, what's a sinus rinse? It sounds horribly unpleasant. :blink:

:mf_lustslow:

No, no no! I need to be good and save my money. I should make the squash soup that I already have in my pantry. :aah:

And, what's a sinus rinse? It sounds horribly unpleasant. :blink:

:roftl: it's not as pleasant as tim hortons, but it works fast on sinus problems.

helps you get rid of headaches associated with sinus also ... my niece is a nurse (a delivery room nurse :aah:) but the doctors at her hospital swear by it. (you met her in montreal)

http://www.neilmed.com/can/index.php

commercial is over...... now back to the regular tim hortons programming :aah:

Timmsh.gif

TimHortons.jpg

:roftl: it's not as pleasant as tim hortons, but it works fast on sinus problems.

helps you get rid of headaches associated with sinus also ... my niece is a nurse (a delivery room nurse :aah:) but the doctors at her hospital swear by it. (you met her in montreal)

http://www.neilmed.com/can/index.php

commercial is over...... now back to the regular tim hortons programming :aah:

Timmsh.gif

TimHortons.jpg

That does look unpleasant. Thanks anyway, but I think I'd prefer Tim Horton's. :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No.

By the way, I've recently discovered that the candy cane hot chocolate (and donuts!) are available again. YAY!

Random: has anyone tried the Italian Wedding soup?

oh i didn't know they made it. I don't think i've seen it advertised in the stores here. But then again, i aways go for the cream soups :wub2:

EastSide Mario has a delicious Italian Wedding soup! :blush-anim-cl:

What do they put in the hot chocolate to make it candy-caney? I bought a regular hot chocolate the other day and they offered me the candy cane one and I said no. I was afraid they were going to put some yucky syrup or something in it.

What do they put in the hot chocolate to make it candy-caney? I bought a regular hot chocolate the other day and they offered me the candy cane one and I said no. I was afraid they were going to put some yucky syrup or something in it.

Crushed up candy canes, I believe. Well they sprinkle it on top of the (if you get it) whipped cream. The flavour is not strong or gross at all.

Last winter I got some mini candy canes from Bulk Barn, crushed them up into tiny pieces and added them to my hot chocolate at home. It tasted the exact same as what you'd buy at Tim Horton's. :aah: