Christina Aguilera Thread

Showtunes17

Hey

Seeing as there is no Christina Aguilera thread on here i thought i should create one.

She has a NEW SONG out, which sounds more futuristic, kind of like Katy Perry and Goldfrapp type music:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: Huge difference from the 50's and 60's vibe she went for in the last album.

She will also be performing this song on the VMA'S tomorrow plus she will be singing a remixed version of Genie in a Bottle on the show to commemorate MTV's 25th Anniversary.

To hear the new single it is called "Keeps Getting Better" sure is Christina:wink2: :punk:

Here is the Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TAqGMeiWW4

35aj9eo.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha.

I am good thanks. About to start Uni hence why this year i haven't been on MFC much. I had to revise like a maniac on my A levels.

Although I did get to see Mika at Brixton in the rescheduled gig in Feburary awesome :D:mf_lustslow:

Plus i will be back to update peeps on Mika's chart positions once he releases his new album LOL:naughty:

I lurk and read on this site alot but do not post as much but i am uptodate on all thngs Mika.

I was laughing soo hard on FM's reaction to Mika possibly going out with Adele haha, so funny. I knew they were never together.:roftl::roftl:

Also how good are his blogs aaaaah i love them!!! Wish Christina did something similar.

Anyway all is good on my part.

How are you? ;)

Hahaha.

I am good thanks. About to start Uni hence why this year i haven't been on MFC much. I had to revise like a maniac on my A levels.

Although I did get to see Mika at Brixton in the rescheduled gig in Feburary awesome

Plus i will be back to update peeps on Mika's chart positions once he releases his new album LOL:

I lurk and read on this site alot but do not post as much but i am uptodate on all thngs Mika.

I was laughing soo hard on FM's reaction to Mika possibly going out with Adele haha, so funny. I knew they were never together.:roftl::roftl:

Also how good are his blogs aaaaah i love them!!! Wish Christina did something similar.

Anyway all is good on my part.

How are you? ;)

Not bad :wink2: Not much going on here right now anyway. Hope you did OK in your A's!

As for Mika and Adele, you know what it's like here when we're bored. Great to wind people up. :naughty:

I know it's only a year and a half, but I do get a bit nostalgic for the early days of MFC and tend to remember people who were there then.

I have no idea where you get your chart info, but it's most welcome! :naughty:

Not bad :wink2: Not much going on here right now anyway. Hope you did OK in your A's!

As for Mika and Adele, you know what it's like here when we're bored. Great to wind people up. :naughty:

I know it's only a year and a half, but I do get a bit nostalgic for the early days of MFC and tend to remember people who were there then.

I have no idea where you get your chart info, but it's most welcome! :naughty:

Me too. It was great in the early days of MFC, it's good though that it has become bigger means Mika's is more known world wide. Love it.

I think the board will pick up more when Mika releases some new songs which i hope is soon. And then more of the posters from the early days will be on.

My A Levels went well, go into my first choice UNI which was UCL so happy :thumb_yello:for that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
that's a very nice song! i like Christina :thumb_yello:

my best friend is her biggest fan :naughty:

and yeah, i could imagine MIKA's voice in it. something like Pick up off the floor (ooh how i love that song:wub2:)

Yes, i adore Christina too :)

Christina and Mika are my absolutely most favorite artists :)

I think that this should be duet for them ;)

Yes, i adore Christina too :)

Christina and Mika are my absolutely most favorite artists :)

I think that this should be duet for them ;)

:thumb_yello: that would definitely sound amazing!

i think he could cope well with that kind of strong female voices like Christina's.

:thumb_yello: that would definitely sound amazing!

i think he could cope well with that kind of strong female voices like Christina's.

He didn´t do any duet, not? Pity :(

I think he is very musical and adaptable

He didn´t do any duet, not? Pity :(

I think he is very musical and adaptable

well, just By The Time, with Imogen Heap. nothing else, i think.

oh, he did few live duets, one was Rain with some opera singer:naughty:, then he sang with that men choir..hmm, King singers (is it?), i think - lady jane - awesome, than...i dunno... with beth ditto..

but those aren't real singles :biggrin2:

he'll maybe do something with gaga :aah: