hello everybody!!

angie.

i'm new here so please be nice with me!!

i'm french, AND I WAS AT THE PARC DES PRINCES GIG!! it was wonderful! and mika was just smiling all the time ( not at me.... unfortunately! :sad: )inven

i don't understand how this website is working yet... but i hope i will soon, cause it looks like there are lots of cool people here!

PS: sorry if my english is not really good!

PPS: the guys who invented the "chicken" things are really mad!! still... SO FUN!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you devin. but... how can i find you if i need help? i mean... how can i find a MFC member? can i just send him an e-mail?

well one thing you can do is just go to a post and ask for help, or you can click on someones name, and it will take u to a different page and somewhere on the right side will be 2 underlined sentances, and one says Send a private message, or something like that. and you click on that and it will send them a message

Hello Angie :welcomeani:

Welcome to MFC - and thank you for your kind message on my introduction thread - I'm glad it cheered you up. I think there are a lot on here who have found Mika a big help in times of trouble.

I'm sure you will find your way round MFC quickly - I did, and I'm complete novice on these things!

Best Wishes

xx N

i'm new here so please be nice with me!!

i'm french, AND I WAS AT THE PARC DES PRINCES GIG!! it was wonderful! and mika was just smiling all the time ( not at me.... unfortunately! :sad: )inven

i don't understand how this website is working yet... but i hope i will soon, cause it looks like there are lots of cool people here!

PS: sorry if my english is not really good!

PPS: the guys who invented the "chicken" things are really mad!! still... SO FUN!!!

ok j'avais pas vu que tu étais au PDP, oublie ma question en message privé lol

si tu as des questions à propos du forum ou autre, n'hésite pas à me contacter!

ah et bienvenue!!

• 2 weeks later...