• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

what is this??

How typical... :mf_rosetinted:

I know where the 'fire but loose' parts comes from

in dutch you say 'brand maar los' when you mean 'Tell us! or tell us everything! or something like that..

I think she used an online translator, brand=fire but=maar loose=los...

but still...I have noooo idea what she is talking about :blink:

Linde, you're so smart! :bow:

Linde, I think it's terribly clever you figured it out. Knowing Jessica from the Dutch thread, it makes perfect sense :punk:

Well, I know her from there too, of course.. but really.. this was too hard for me! :naughty:

I think it's about our opinion on what we think of Mika's ways of doing things and behaviour:naughty:

Aha!

Well,

I think he behaves like a dramaqueen quite often and he's a bit childish sometimes too! :no::mf_rosetinted:

Well, I know her from there too, of course.. but really.. this was too hard for me! :naughty:

Aha!

Well,

I think he behaves like a dramaqueen quite often and he's a bit childish sometimes too! :no::mf_rosetinted:

I like the dramaqueen in him. And I think he's childlike, I wouldn't call it childish. But hey, you know my siggie :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
And we still love him:roftl:... are we a bit crazy or is there a spell hidden in his music:naughty:

of course we love him all the same :wink2:

...because we know that after all he's such a good boy :wub2:

*our damn focused beloved moody flamboyant bastard childish dramaqueen*

:huglove:

mika48.jpg

And we still love him:roftl:... are we a bit crazy or is there a spell hidden in his music:naughty:

haven't you seen the love today video? he has hypnotic swirls in the backround & keeps singing love love me, love love me love love

he must have asked Derren Brown for info on how to make anyone fall in love with him by hypnotising them & using suggestion & such:bleh:

(Derren Brown for those who don't know is an illusionist who uses hypnosis techniques, suggestion nlp, psychology, misdirection & general magic etc youtube him & you shall see what i mean)

haven't you seen the love today video? he has hypnotic swirls in the backround & keeps singing love love me, love love me love love

he must have asked Derren Brown for info on how to make anyone fall in love with him by hypnotising them & using suggestion & such:bleh:

(Derren Brown for those who don't know is an illusionist who uses hypnosis techniques, suggestion nlp, psychology, misdirection & general magic etc youtube him & you shall see what i mean)

Thank you so much!:thumb_yello:

I didn't know about Derren Brown but now I think i have lot of fun things to watch on You Tube!:roftl:

I really appriciate that you didn't take for granted that we all knew who he is, that's a thing that happens too often on MFC!:thumb_yello:

Of course we have a big influence by US and UK culture in my country but we are not familiar with everything!

Thank you so much!:thumb_yello:

I didn't know about Derren Brown but now I think i have lot of fun things to watch on You Tube!:roftl:

I really appriciate that you didn't take for granted that we all knew who he is, that's a thing that happens too often on MFC!:thumb_yello:

Of course we have a big influence by US and UK culture in my country but we are not familiar with everything!

oh i know that & that's why i mentioned who he is! he really is an amazing illusionist & THE sweetest guy you could ever meet too!!! he really is a darling & he is such a talented & funny guy!

here's two pics (one is of me & Derren when we 1st met 4 years ago) and the other is just Derren (he is the most gorgeous man ever!) he may seem creepy to some but he's not far from it!

l_689f7d0fb95282a91f5b821fbb9667c9.jpg

db_couch2.jpg

now if you can't be bothered googling or youtubing him at least you can see what he looks like!

sorry to go a little off topic lol : )

oh i know that & that's why i mentioned who he is! he really is an amazing illusionist & THE sweetest guy you could ever meet too!!! he really is a darling & he is such a talented & funny guy!

here's two pics (one is of me & Derren when we 1st met 4 years ago) and the other is just Derren (he is the most gorgeous man ever!) he may seem creepy to some but he's not far from it!

l_689f7d0fb95282a91f5b821fbb9667c9.jpg

db_couch2.jpg

now if you can't be bothered googling or youtubing him at least you can see what he looks like!

sorry to go a little off topic lol : )

Good looking indeed!:wink2:

I saw a few clips on You Tube and they really caught my interest, I’m absolutely looking in to that more when I have the time.

I can’t believe how he could just walk in to a shop and pay with pieces of paper instead of money, and get away with it!:shocked:

That’s a true illusionist!:naughty:

Good looking indeed!:wink2:

I saw a few clips on You Tube and they really caught my interest, I’m absolutely looking in to that more when I have the time.

I can’t believe how he could just walk in to a shop and pay with pieces of paper instead of money, and get away with it!:shocked:

That’s a true illusionist!:naughty:

i KNOW!!! tell me about it!!!

that clip when it was on tv about a year or so ago i just laughed my head off & went oh DERRRRRENNNNNN what are you like:roftl: you naughty boy!!

ohh have you seen the dog track clip yet? if not you have to see it!!!

it's amazing!!!

I really can't wait 'til may to see him live again & to meet him again & chat to him he really is incredible!!

he is also an amazing artist too (i have his old self portrait which is no longer on his site signed woohooo) check out http://www.derrenbrown.co.uk & you'll find his art on there, (i'd love him to do a portrait of Mika one day I may suggest it to him when i see him next)

do note that site isn't updated much at the moment though although i do hear they are getting someone new working on it!

If you're interested i have a Derren myspace site http://www.myspace.com/derrenbrowninfopromoetc

if you wanna know anything about him just ask me (i'm an encylopedia of Derren info apparently) lol

i KNOW!!! tell me about it!!!

that clip when it was on tv about a year or so ago i just laughed my head off & went oh DERRRRRENNNNNN what are you like:roftl: you naughty boy!!

ohh have you seen the dog track clip yet? if not you have to see it!!!

it's amazing!!!

I really can't wait 'til may to see him live again & to meet him again & chat to him he really is incredible!!

he is also an amazing artist too (i have his old self portrait which is no longer on his site signed woohooo) check out http://www.derrenbrown.co.uk & you'll find his art on there, (i'd love him to do a portrait of Mika one day I may suggest it to him when i see him next)

do note that site isn't updated much at the moment though although i do hear they are getting someone new working on it!

If you're interested i have a Derren myspace site http://www.myspace.com/derrenbrowninfopromoetc

if you wanna know anything about him just ask me (i'm an encylopedia of Derren info apparently) lol

Now you got me really interested...how does he do these things?:blink:

I also tried to look at the explanations clips, but there’s more to it I think.

The dog trap clip was hilarious, getting money out of a loosing ticket! Wow.:roftl:

You wouldn’t want to meet him in the street, oh well you actually have meet him!:naughty:

I knew it!!! I mean that he had added something to his music:naughty: Pfff I don't care it's great to be adictive to Mika *puts cd back in*

Now you got me really interested...how does he do these things?:blink:

I also tried to look at the explanations clips, but there’s more to it I think.

The dog trap clip was hilarious, getting money out of a loosing ticket! Wow.:roftl:

You wouldn’t want to meet him in the street, oh well you actually have meet him!:naughty:

yeah i have 14 times to be precise!! (he knows me well :mf_lustslow:)

he does appear to be quite freaky but in person he's anything but freaky!!

have you seen the chess masters clip? that's a good one!!

trains of thought is also a good one, as is photographic memory! oh & a very hilarious one is the how to take someone's wallet one that one makes me lmao:roftl: he is a cheeky minx that man:naughty:

another few clips to check out are mind experiment with derren brown ( a quite short but good clip you can 'participate in') and derren tells a guy his pin number

also non magic related derren clip that is really amusing is the derren lost video one it's him doing a parody of 2 magicians guy hollingworth & david blaine it is so funny!!

I knew it!!! I mean that he had added something to his music:naughty: Pfff I don't care it's great to be adictive to Mika *puts cd back in*

resist the urge girl put the cd away he has you under a spell you must break it before it's too late!! :bleh::roftl:

resist the urge girl put the cd away he has you under a spell you must break it before it's too late!! :bleh::roftl:

Oh no!! it's to late already:shocked: maybe I could go into rehab. :no:no I don't want to:sneaky2:

* They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'

Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know

I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine

He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go*

Oh no!! it's to late already:shocked: maybe I could go into rehab. :no:no I don't want to:sneaky2:

* They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'

Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know

I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine

He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go*

lol :naughty:

ahh well if you can't be saved maybe we can save many other poor souls :bleh:

• 7 months later...