Coloring Book

Fmbm

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

personally, without being rude, i doubt it will happen. mika likes people doing artwork for him but not people "tampering" (want for a better word) with his designs

I don't think he'd mind if his people were the ones producing it. I don't think there'd be much harm in allowing his fans to color in pictures of his artwork.

personally, without being rude, i doubt it will happen. mika likes people doing artwork for him but not people "tampering" (want for a better word) with his designs

:blink: I'm confused by this. A colouring book, is just something for fun, adding your own flare to something. I had a sesame street colouring book when I was 4, I wasn't tampering with sesame street, I was adding my own "artistic flare" to sesame street :roftl:

these are soooo cool!!

i wanna color them :D

how did you do it w/o photoshop :shocked:

*agrees*

:wub2:

awww thank you to both:biggrin2: but it's really simple...i used photobucket!:naughty:

after uploading the pic, i clicked on 'edit' then went to 'effects' scrolled through to find 'sketch' and chose the 'light' setting and played around in 'advanced settings [?]' and that's about it:naughty:

well now my secret talent is out!

awww thank you to both:biggrin2: but it's really simple...i used photobucket!:naughty:

after uploading the pic, i clicked on 'edit' then went to 'effects' scrolled through to find 'sketch' and chose the 'light' setting and played around in 'advanced settings [?]' and that's about it:naughty:

well now my secret talent is out!

:shocked:

cool!! i didnt know about that!!!

:wink2: your secret's safe with me :naughty: