Hi:)

leiaflower

I am Leia Flower and I love Mika's songs. My cousin told me about him. His music often makes me feel better. It's so energetical:)

I found this FanClub on google.

I am a high school girl with interest in music:) I love to play recorder and also guitar, though I am not very good player:D

Have a good time here, everybody:):blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Leia Flower and I love Mika's songs. My cousin told me about him. His music often makes me feel better. It's so energetical:)

I am a high school girl with interest in music:) I love to play recorder and also guitar, though I am not very good player:D

Have a good time here, everybody:)

Hello Leiaflower ... what a beautiful name !! WELCOME TO MFC !! :welcomeani::flowers2:

Yes, Mika's music has a way of touching us like that ! :cheerful_h4h:

What part of the world are you from ?

I am Leia Flower and I love Mika's songs. My cousin told me about him. His music often makes me feel better. It's so energetical

I am a high school girl with interest in music I love to play recorder and also guitar, though I am not very good player

Have a good time here, everybody

Hello Leila i'm glad u r here,Wellcome to MFC!!!:bye:

have a great time :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

see ya:wink2:

Have a good time here, everybody:):blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Hello there, welcome to the MFC! I've been on this forum for a year now. It's great to have a place to talk about the awesome Mika and his music. I hope you enjoy it too. I actually recently bought a piano-mat, mainly to try our the tunes to hymns because I am a Christian preacher, but I'm enjoying figuring out Mika's songs. Can you play any of his music on your recorder or guitar? There is a song book on Amazon you can send up for if you wish to.

Once again, enjoy the MFC. I hope you make some great friends!

Love today from Marilyn

• 2 weeks later...