Am I just late or...

lindemfc

lol!!!!!! i'm definitively a silly girl!! sorry for that.. in real life, i'm silly but people don't know... lol! couldn't hide it this time!

pfft you're not silly:sneaky2:

i want to buy that lighter but it's only available on UK store:blink:

well it is too expensive anyway:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what are earth is a flip book? is it a book that when you flip the images move?

that's kinda cute.

i find the lighter idea a bit weird, considering 50% of his audience are under age. (or more! or less! :bleh: )

I'm with you on both these! And like Dilek, I thinhk it's one expensive lighter.

i agree it's expensive, but, if you really want it and i can have it in france from the UK store, you can buy it with my adress and then i can send it to you dilek!

aww you're so sweet:wub2:

thank you so much!

actually i don't want to buy it because it's a little bit expensive for a lighter..

but thanks for suggesting anyway:flowers2:

where i live?

*points signature*:naughty:

ok!! still... i think i'll have it! (even if i'm trying to stop smoking... lol!)

being a fan is really expensive! i'm glad it doesn't happend to me often (the point is mika is the first one i'm a fan... and i'm 20!!)

:roftl:

what a coincidence, i'm planning to quit smoking too:naughty:

also i'm not sure if that happens soon:mf_rosetinted:

anyway it would be a waste to pay 18 euros for nothing:bleh:

I got the tote bag in Paris and it is fab!...quite roomy too! Never saw any flip books...there were plenty of lighters tho.

Also got a tshirt .....but some tall, curly haired,extemely handsome, tanned, stripey top wearing man decided to draw on it :thumb_yello:

101-1.jpg

...good job the security had a pen handy...Why does MIKA always ask for a pen when he comes out...he knows he will need one unless he is gonna start and use blood sweat and his own tears!:roftl:

xxx

...Why does MIKA always ask for a pen when he comes out...he knows he will need one unless he is gonna start and use blood sweat and his own tears!:roftl:

xxx

Perhaps because he thinks it might look presumptuous of him... :naughty:

Can you imagine him coming out ready with a Sharpie pen and no one asking for his autograph?:bleh:

i want the clown mask too but i wonder how big it is, because i bought the rosette and when i got it i was pretty surprised to see how small it was:blink:

i want the tote:naughty:

now all mika has to do is make all of it available in the US:mf_rosetinted:

i want the clown mask too but i wonder how big it is, because i bought the rosette and when i got it i was pretty surprised to see how small it was:blink:

i want the tote:naughty:

now all mika has to do is make all of it available in the US:mf_rosetinted:

Well it's probably the proper size for a face :naughty:

Seriously Mika, the U.S. likes your merch too :sneaky2:

Perhaps because he thinks it might look presumptuous of him... :naughty:

Can you imagine him coming out ready with a Sharpie pen and no one asking for his autograph?:bleh:

:roftl::roftl: you are right in a way

but by now, i think he should have one on a retractible chain :naughty:

I got the tote bag in Paris and it is fab!...quite roomy too! Never saw any flip books...there were plenty of lighters tho.

Also got a tshirt .....but some tall, curly haired,extemely handsome, tanned, stripey top wearing man decided to draw on it :thumb_yello:

101-1.jpg

...good job the security had a pen handy...Why does MIKA always ask for a pen when he comes out...he knows he will need one unless he is gonna start and use blood sweat and his own tears!:roftl:

xxx

pfft! the nerve! next time tell him to get his own t-shirt to doodle on! :naughty:

pfft! the nerve! next time tell him to get his own t-shirt to doodle on! :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

Yeah, You would think I had strategically placed it on the barrier for him to write on on purpose lol! :wub2: but how without a pen???

He could just keep one in his pocket and if it leaked say it is a new fashion statement :thumb_yello:

I actually had a pink Sharpie but I dropped it before he came...then again Mika signing in pink?...maybe not.

xx