The Christian Bale Thread

CartoonKellyGreen

Hey guys, well I noticed on various other threads that there are a few Christian Bale fans here! He's truly is an amazing actor, certainly not as appericated as he should be, and he's made some pretty amazing films over the years!

HE SEEMS TO BE THE TARGET OF MANY LULZ'S ON THE INTERNETS NOW A-DAYS LOL!

(Any frequent readers of ONTD will know this)

AND YOU CAN'T DENY HIS OVERALL BADASSNESS!

78.jpg

(Even at 11 years old - BADASS!)

vlcsnap273677.png

2z6rs7r.jpg

SMOKIN

But you know how methods actors can get...piss him off

AND HE'LL STRAIGHT UP MURDER YOU!

whoreqc9.gif

Dorsia?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just simply love him! He is one of my fave actors, well, he is in the first place with Johnny Depp.............. I think they both are the only ones I have seen all his movies.

I love his crazy killer from American Psyco, and that cute guy he plays in All the Little Animals.......... And the guy from The Machinist, and..............all. Too bad that here in Spain we had to wait for 3:10 to Yuma till last Friday, after the release of Batman TDK

I just simply love him! He is one of my fave actors, well, he is in the first place with Johnny Depp.............. I think they both are the only ones I have seen all his movies.

I love his crazy killer from American Psyco, and that cute guy he plays in All the Little Animals.......... And the guy from The Machinist, and..............all. Too bad that here in Spain we had to wait for 3:10 to Yuma till last Friday, after the release of Batman TDK

OMG, THE ENDING TO 3:10 TO YUMA...I literally screamed in the theater!

I love "All the Little Animals", he was really good in that!

And I think he's second best performance ever "After "American Pyscho", WHICH IS HILARIOUS!" is "The Machinist", which was filmed in Spain by the way! He lost 1/3 of his body weight (He was only 125 pounds at the begining of filming!), just to gain it all back plus some for "Batman Begins"!

And he was really good in "Harsh Times", scary good.

OMG, THE ENDING TO 3:10 TO YUMA...I literally screamed in the theater!

I love "All the Little Animals", he was really good in that!

And I think he's second best performance ever "After "American Pyscho", WHICH IS HILARIOUS!" is "The Machinist", which was filmed in Spain by the way! He lost 1/3 of his body weight (He was only 125 pounds at the begining of filming!), just to gain it all back plus some for "Batman Begins"!

And he was really good in "Harsh Times", scary good.

I will try to go to see it on the cinema again, and in spanish this time cause when I saw it on english I though I can go to see it on cinemas soon, but I was wrong, so I didnt pay too much atention...........:roftl:

And he was very sweet in All the Little Animals........ Aww:wub2:

I remember the first time I saw a pic of The Machinist, I though that was creepy, he didnt look like himself! And he played a good character! When I saw the Batman pics, I though he should be crazy, that was too much weight in a lil time!!!

The only film i dont like of him is The New Worlod (is that the name on english?) And is not his fault, of course, is just that the movie is very slow, and I dont like Colin Farrel too much......... But he was the best of the movie, for sure!

I will try to go to see it on the cinema again, and in spanish this time cause when I saw it on english I though I can go to see it on cinemas soon, but I was wrong, so I didnt pay too much atention...........:roftl:

And he was very sweet in All the Little Animals........ Aww:wub2:

I remember the first time I saw a pic of The Machinist, I though that was creepy, he didnt look like himself! And he played a good character! When I saw the Batman pics, I though he should be crazy, that was too much weight in a lil time!!!

The only film i dont like of him is The New Worlod (is that the name on english?) And is not his fault, of course, is just that the movie is very slow, and I dont like Colin Farrel too much......... But he was the best of the movie, for sure!

"How do you feel about animals Bobby?"

"I LOVE THE ANIMALS!"

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:wub2:

It's "The New World" is english...that movie was very slow, but he played another sweetheart in that! (And he was really hot too!) He looks great with longer hair, not sure how I feel about his hair now, it's really short for Terminator...which is another discussion in itself! WHY CHRISTIAN! WHY!

I know he'll be good in it, not sure if the movie will be good though...

"How do you feel about animals Bobby?"

"I LOVE THE ANIMALS!"

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:wub2:

It's "The New World" is english...that movie was very slow, but he played another sweetheart in that! (And he was really hot too!) He looks great with longer hair, not sure how I feel about his hair now, it's really short for Terminator...which is another discussion in itself! WHY CHRISTIAN! WHY!

I know he'll be good in it, not sure if the movie will be good though...

:wub2::wub2:

He is hot in almost every movie!!!Even when he played Jesus!!! (wait, didnt saw that film, its the only one!)

Im with you, he looks very good with long hair, it fits him so much.

And Im not sure about Terminator. I think that when he choose the film, he though its gonna be good, if dont I think he wouldnt sign for it. But its a dilemma, cause Im a big fan of the first Terminator movies, but hate the third. I hope they do a great film, cause they have lots of good actors on it (they have Helena Boham Carter too)

:wub2::wub2:

He is hot in almost every movie!!!Even when he played Jesus!!! (wait, didnt saw that film, its the only one!)

Im with you, he looks very good with long hair, it fits him so much.

And Im not sure about Terminator. I think that when he choose the film, he though its gonna be good, if dont I think he wouldnt sign for it. But its a dilemma, cause Im a big fan of the first Terminator movies, but hate the third. I hope they do a great film, cause they have lots of good actors on it (they have Helena Boham Carter too)

I LOVE THE TERMINATOR FILMS!

But not the last one

:(

I hope he brings the style of the originals back, I know he will.

(I didn't c the Jesus movie either, I just can't picture him as Jesus)

He´s my favourite actor since Little Women and that was a long time ago!!

He´s amazing. He´s capable to make indie films and great blockbusters and remaining brilliant while doing so!

I´m on ONTD as well :naughty:

I remember reading this on ONTD:

Actor CHRISTIAN BALE was a frequent target for school bullies - because of his Hollywood success as a kid.

After a string of commercials, Bale starred in the 1987 movie Empire of the Sun when he was just 13, and became an overnight sensation.

But, instead of attracting a legion of friends because of his fame, he inadvertently turned his classmates against him.

He says, "It was not a great time. I was a victim of bullying and had other kids kicking and punching me every day.

"It was an early lesson in how making a film can set you apart. If you don't want to live with the consequences then don't make the film.

"But that didn't help at the time. I was confused about other people's reactions to me, both good and bad. It can mess anyone up."

SAY IT AIN'T SO SENOR BALE! BULLIED AS A CHILD?

fxtilc.jpg

I LOVE THE TERMINATOR FILMS!

But not the last one

:(

I hope he brings the style of the originals back, I know he will.

(I didn't c the Jesus movie either, I just can't picture him as Jesus)

I can post some pics later if you want................ And he is a great and sexy Jesus!

I hope the Terminator thing ends well, cause everytime I see the teaser...........

Since i saw this thread's title i knew that Isa posted in here...she introduced him to me...he's handsome :mf_rosetinted:

Hehehehe:roftl: You know me so well, sweetie!

I remember reading this on ONTD:

Actor CHRISTIAN BALE was a frequent target for school bullies - because of his Hollywood success as a kid.

After a string of commercials, Bale starred in the 1987 movie Empire of the Sun when he was just 13, and became an overnight sensation.

But, instead of attracting a legion of friends because of his fame, he inadvertently turned his classmates against him.

He says, "It was not a great time. I was a victim of bullying and had other kids kicking and punching me every day.

"It was an early lesson in how making a film can set you apart. If you don't want to live with the consequences then don't make the film.

"But that didn't help at the time. I was confused about other people's reactions to me, both good and bad. It can mess anyone up."

I remember I read this too, on IMDB, be he said that lots of girls wanted to date him too.............

Here are 3 pics from Mary, mother of Jesus movie

28gt1.jpg

101tt5.jpg

02hh6.jpg

ROCK ME SEXY JESUS!

OMG, Christian was so expressionless durning the SENOR BALE interview, he's delt with this women since "American Pyscho"...poor guy knew what was coming...

2699648119_c3dd15e4e3.jpg

Guy's, I hear DORSIA, makes great tacos...I MEAN REALLLY great tacos

20tph6v.gif

Tee-Hee

:naughty:

He was so cute

:wub2: Laurie! I loved Christian as Laurie in Little Women. I have the movie, but don't have that book. I do have Good Wives though and just read it again recently and I still picture all the cast of the movie when I read the books.

My brother has a huge mancrush on him. :naughty:

I still can't believe he's British. He hides his accent so well.

He's British?! Well, knock me down with a feather!

Thanks for this interview. That accent....

Well, as I said, I loved him in Little Women. I saw him in Swing Kids after that and was so sad that he became one of the Nazi youth. I completely lost track of him for years and then saw him in Batman Begins a few years back, where he was absolutely stunningly brilliant. I'm glad there's a thread for him on here.

Hello, Isaaaa, here I am! :naughty:

I f***ing LOVE Christian Bale!!! He really drives me crazy playing so many different characters so well, I can't resist it. And don't get me started with his accent, please!

Hola Vero!!! Is great to see you here!!!

His accent:wub2: Wich one is your fave movie from Christian?